• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Induction question (woolworths) (1 Viewer)

Divzorz

HSC
Hi guys, thanks for your help thus far, I am going for my induction on Saturday. Today I recieved an email telling me about various things I will need to do etc etc

At the induction i am told i need to fill out a tax declaration form, pay advice form and a superannuation form. I was told i didnt need to bring anything but i do not know my tax file number or bank acc numbers off by heart, so if anyone knows, do i need to have these with me or are they given at a later time?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Bring TFN and bank details (account and BSB number). That's all from what I can remember.

Get ready for the most BORING 7-8 hours of your life :rolleyes:

placebo101

HSC
yeah just take those details with you. its boring ass shit though. from what i can remember its just filling out forms, watching short videos and then doing little quiz's on them. but at least u get paid

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
Those forms should be at your store if you don't have them.

I think you can hand those in directly to your store's cash office - unless they gave it to you at induction.

Divzorz

HSC
Haha, well i got it done.. wasnt so bad. The chick running it actually made it quite humourous, pointing fun here and there at some of the stupid things that go on :)

Scanorama

HSC
My induction was over 2 days, Friday 16-20, Saturday 09-15 at Padstow.

Friday night was all right. Saturday was so boring, watching stupid video that was nothing more than self promotion and I sat there for 5 hours straight, my bum was so sore by the time it was 11.

In store induction was relatively all right, more practical, but still it was completely waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)