• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

In 7 Days... (1 Viewer)

boxhunter91

HSC
In 7 Days we begin our final exams (some of us 8). I always thought yeh the HSC is along way heaps far away we can relax yeh. Suddenly after 13 years of schooling it's coming down to this. Seems so like yesterday i rocked up to High School getting asked for a smoke by a year 12 student. (Yes i shit it)

Now that we fall upon the exams it's our last final hurdle to complete freedom. So let's push on for this next week. Keep our head up and pass the finish line. It's almost over people. Wish you all the best for your exams,(just relax when you walk in look at what each question is being asked how do you approach it and do it. if you can't leave it to later come back to it...) and i wish you all the best for your future study at Uni or Tafe or what ever suits you.

Keep up the work Year 12 2009!
-box.

hollaholla

HSC
OKay lol look...the entire year is FINE like no stress no worries except for the half yearlies and trials...but SERIOUSLY what in the world do you mean by "its almost over"? NoNonononono this is wrong! A MONTH still remains and this is JUST BEGINNINNGGGGGG .....OMG STOP SAYING ITS ALMOST OVER .

raniaaa

:)
HSC
oh man i wishh :(

me, you, surrounded by haystacks and wide green meadows, country music interspersed with cows mooing, blue skies, the smell of bacon wafting through the air... ahh i want it so bad :shy:

now back to my belonging essay :cool:

boxhunter91

HSC
Talk about belonging in that post haha.
But yeh it seems so peaceful there. Relaxing. Just praying we make it :)
First we need to finish the HSC grrr

Lucy-Maexx

HSC
Are you guys going to CSU? So am I hopefully, where and what are you doing??

boxhunter91

HSC
Awesome. Wish you all the best and hopefully we are all there next year :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)