• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
Katie feels the need to announce her presence by waving her arms and yelling loudly "I'M BACK!"

she hopes everyone has had a wonderful week and are feeling happy and relaxed :)
yay! Alan wants to know was Super Katies little adventure???

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Llyrai said:
yay! Alan wants to know was Super Katies little adventure???

Katie tells Alan that Super Katie went on a schoolies adventure to Vincentia down south and returned slightly tanned with red rinsed hair, fluro green toenails, fluro pink nails and a pierced tummy button :D She also met a very nice guy who has promised to see her more when he comes back from overseas in three weeks. Katie is sad that she has to wait three weeks though

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie thanks Alan for his kind offer but admits that she is quite smitten with this boy, which is unusual for her as she does not develop feelings easily or quickly. She wonders how Alan has been this past week and if he is planning a schoolies adventure similar to Katies?

J

jhakka

Justin greets Katie and is glad that another of the Important - Please Read crew has returned. :D

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan's week (and he suspects entire holiday) is a bit confusing. Although on retrospection, he notes that he has done a number of things, while living it, his holiday seems a bit boring...

Last night he met up with a boy (of which he is also quite smitten LOL, well, okay, he would not go as far as smitten). He and Alan went for dinner, before going for a small drive anywhere (right! left! left! left! left! "You realise now, we went in a circle?") and ended up in a park that overlooked the city.

Alan had quite a enjoyable night (even though he) having to take the nightbus home at 1:50am *shivers.

Similar events also occured during the week *Alan smiles* However, he will not be (*sigh) taking a schoolies adventure. His close friends circle is experiencing some trouble...a la Bold and the Beautiful. And as Alan is notably more sensitive to pain and emotion, he cannot bring himself to travel with everyone else. The tension is a bit too much for Alan.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan also elected not to go on schoolies for similar reasons to Alan - Susan didn't trust herself to not kill her friends on schoolies. While she loves them very much, they can be extremely annoying when they want to (also because they are all boys.)

Alas, the camera which was used to take piccies of Lynn and Susan has gone with Susan's best friend on Schoolies so it shall be approximatley one week before the Important - Please Read crew can see these photos.... :(

Susan thinks that Alan would have liked Schools Spectacular as there were many other gay boys there too. Unfortunatley, as the camera was not Susan's own, she didn't not take any of those photos of cute boys that Alan wanted. Susan assures Alan that there were many there though...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is glad Alan is also finding some summer lovin ;) she also understands Alan and Susans predicament re the fighting friends as not a day went past without a small-major bitch fight going down. However Katie is an avid soapie watcher and is able to deal with all a manner of crisis, mostly the situation was diffused with the words "shut up [insert friends name here] you're drunk and i'll shave your eyebrows off". She is also unable to contain her excitement as the boy she is somewhat smitten with who was flying overseas today called her from hong kong airport :)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
:) he jsut called me from the Phillipines to tell me he got there safely. This is so surreal, and I am so incredibly excited! Everyone feel the waves of excitement emenating from me!

J

jhakka

super katie said:
:) he jsut called me from the Phillipines to tell me he got there safely. This is so surreal, and I am so incredibly excited! Everyone feel the waves of excitement emenating from me!
Justin notes that Katie is so excited that she lapsed into the first person. However, Justin can forgive this as he knows what it's like to really like someone. He is truly happy for Katie. :D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
jhakka said:
Justin notes that Katie is so excited that she lapsed into the first person. However, Justin can forgive this as he knows what it's like to really like someone. He is truly happy for Katie. :D
Katie admits that she must have indeed been very excited as she did not even notice her lapse into first person. She is very apologetic and thanks Justin for his forgiveness :)

J

jhakka

Justin states that there is no reason to apologise, as irrationality is expected at that stage.

J

jhakka

Justin's week has been alright on the whole, though it was sad on Friday when the pups went to their homes (photos in an earlier post, by the way). He sat around being bored on most days, but went for a job interview on Friday afternoon at Angus and Robertson, and went to Oscars Night for his brother's Youth Group that night when the pups were going home. That certainly made letting go easier. It's much harder to watch them go after eight weeks. Yesterday he spent some time with Tennille, and watched some DVDs with her tonight.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie wonders what Ambers interview is for? She is very excited at the apparant abundance of interviews and hopes that Amber has much luck, and that Justin gets the job. Katie also understands Ambers prolonged absence from Important - Please Read as it can be very difficult to find enough time to fit absolutely everything in. She hopes Justin is feeling better after the loss of his puppies and saw the pictures. She thinks they are very cute and Justin was very lucky to have them even for a little while. Katie has no pets and must make do with teddy bears and her older sister :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)