• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is willing to allow the change in the favourite meat of the I-PR board as she has now discovered that bacon gives her headaches. Although she is still hoping it is merely the particular brand of bacon she has been eating as she loves bacon and does not want to have to stop eating it all together. She wonders which maccas Amber works at, as Katie and her friends frequented many maccas while they were on schoolies in an attampt to make Katie gain weight.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber replies that she works at Nowra McDonalds, in the cafe section. She also hopes that nobody who frequents I-PR is in any way stalker-inclined, as they now know exactly where to find Amber most of her life (Amber got six shifts next week and is cranky, however she may be willing to sacrafice one of those shifts if somebody actually organises a CONCRETE I-PR meet up)

Amber probably saw Katie and vice versa, although Katie mustn't have recognised Amber but that is ok :D

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber agrees that she would sacrifice that wednesday shift, but would need to know ASAP so that she could get rid of it. Amber hopes that everyone is on the net tonight (except that she won't be as her boyfriend is coming over) and that they can sort something out. Amber also hopes that, whilst enjoyable, Alan does not start another deckslapping contest ;)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is not sure yet if she can make it but suspects she may not be able to due to work. She also went to the Nowra maccas a few times but only frequented the drive thru and so would not have seen Amber. If she had known Amber was working there, Katie would definately have got her lazy ass out of the car and come in to say hi! She assures Amber that although she is stalker inclined, she is not a dangerous stalker and merely wants a hug from everyone :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan apologises for his absense for last nights ad hoc meeting (does that make sense?). He has a looooooooooooooong day. Waking up at five to find his way to East Gardens, then shopping at Bondi Junction, to meet up with a friend at night. All without rest!

So Alan, was being naughty looking over the city at North Head while everyong was in discussion. He apologises once again.

Alan is free on 15,16th if that is the day. Like many others, he needs to know as soon as possible to (already) cancel his shifts.

HSC
N/A
WAIT!

No, now I need to get a little bit more confirmation as to what time we leave etc... Alan has something on thursday at about midday.

My original plan was to take a day trip, so I'm inclined to move it to Wednesday (sorry for lack of third-person, am too flustered atm). If we leave it to Thursday, we can meet up first without Alan, then stay on a bit longer in Wollongong, however this will mean that we will leave later and have to travel during the night.

I've just sent off another sms, and will get a few more opinions so far as to what we'll do, then we'll decide my majority vote.

So far:
Votes to change it to Wednesday and have a day trip: (1) Lynn
Votes to leave it Thursday and have an afternoon trip: (1) Alan

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks that Marcus is off doing something exciting :D

And if Thomas (I think it's Thomas... or is it Tim?) wishes to come to the get-together as well, he is more than welcome :D

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan this Marcus is indeed doing something exciting. He is, after all, a very exciting-friendly person.

HSC
N/A
I-pr Get-together!

Lynn is overwhelmingly excited, relieved and overjoyed, to be able to finally give concrete-concrete-can't-be-changed-not-being-changed-dammit confirmation about get-together.

It is now WEDNESDAY the 15th of December. It is still Wollongong-ish (we will meet at Central, Susan, will you be Lynn's train buddy to Central?).

Exact times TBA, however expect it to be a day trip. Times are being discussed now and information will be sent out just as soon as it is finalised.

See you all soon!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Oh, did I say Katie? I meant Justin.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

10 - Alan
02 - Justin
00 - Katie
00 - Amber
00 - Lynn
00 - Susan
00 - Thomas

Anyway, Alan just updated his university course preferences after a notice that his safeguard choice (assuring Alan a place in univerisity) was cancelled. They are now:

Bachelor of (Advance) Arts at the University of Sydney
Bachelor of Arts at the University of Sydney
Bachelor of Arts at the University of New South Wales
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education at the University of New South Wales
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Writing and Contemporary Cultures) at the University of Technology, Sydney
Bachelor of Design in Interior Design at the University of Technology, Sydney
Bachelor of Arts (Dean's Scholars) at the University of Wollongong
Bachelor of Arts at Macquarie Univeristy
Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Human Movement and Health Education) at the University of Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)