• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

imapacts of rocketry (1 Viewer)

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
i don't recall a dotpoint on the impacts, maybe the impacts different people had on its development, which you can find info at

www.hsc.csu.edu.au ----> follow to physics, then space.

pull up

thanx champ, but there was barely anything on rocketry or its impacts. see i have an assesment is on the development on rocketry, like i gotta talk about the main contributors n stuff, ive sort of done that, however part of our outcomes for the speech is speaking about its impacts on society, environment, people.... So if u have any info or bakround knowlegde on the topic, plz help
any kind of help will be highly apprecieted
thanx

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
you could sort of make it up, couldnt you?
it's semi self explanatory... sort of. The most obvious one that I'd probably babble on about how it has expanded our knowledge of space, and the universe, nearby planets and stuff (find specifics and examples)... and then talk about...uhmm.... missiles? which would lead onto warfare- which had a huuuuge impact on society and people..
didn't one of the people you're supposed to be researching invent some form of roecketry thing that was associated with bombing or something? my memory's a bit sketchy, but I seem to recall reading something like that.

Anyway, all of my babble's probably useless... but i'm just throwing random ideas at you.
I think it'd be hard to find information on stuff unless you sort of had an idea as to -what- exactly it is you're looking for. so maybe those ideas could be used just as a launching pad for you to get into it more.

Hope it helps

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
if your asked that in a test just mention the
-exploration of space (the final frontier)
and
-telecommunications (through launching of satellites).

and then explain how each has improved human life.

and crap on about how good science is and how it's changed our life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)