• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Id Card (1 Viewer)

dre

HSC
My brother's enrolling on wednesday arvo so im thinking to go with him and get my ID card done cause they said last monday i can go in that room b4 11th of feb and get it done... i'm just wondering if any1 knows if they have fixed the problem and if i should go on wednesday????

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
is this only for the penrith 1? r the other student centres 1 stuffed as well coz i plan on going today to parramatta to get my id card

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
most student centres have cameras so you can get it done anywhere :D

klh

HSC
remember to bring your enrolment form with you so they know what id number you have...

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
or if you're really keen you'll memorise your student ID hehehe don't listen to me, take your form in :rolleyes:

Last edited:

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
dam u UWS lol, i went today to the parra student centre an i got told taht for new students they r not takin photos yet for there id card until all enrolments have been done and have been entered into the system

ffs

debugz

HSC
didnt you get the white piece of paper that came when u processed your forms at enrolement? i understand that its tempting to recycle the reams of paper that they give you, but 5% of it is important to read.

"Please ensure that you have photographic identification (e.g. Drivers licence) when you attend the studfent centre for the issue of your stufdent card.

this service is avail at following uws student centres from 24th jan 2005 (mon-fri only_ during the hours indicated below)
"

cant belive i have to type this out.. my speeling is shocking - ex-IT student whos had a year off >.<

"
bankstown - location building 1 : 10am-noon; and 2pm-4pm

campbelltown - location build 12 : 10am-noon and 2pm-4pm

hawks - location build G7 : 10am-12 and 2-4pm

parra - location EJ : 10am-noon and 2-4pm

werrington - Build BB (WS CAMPUS), commerce build. 10am-noon and 2pm-4pm.

then
if you blacktown of penrith, you can get ur IDs after 28th feb, bewteen 9am and 5pm

Blacktown : building U8
Penrith: building I (kingswood campus)

"

my poor hands

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
If you're a new student you can't get your ID cards till the 15th of February.

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
it said it somewhere in the 100s of guides they gave us, but i got told by the person who checked my enrolment forms. she basically said 1st yr enrolments should b finished by then, so we go to any student centre listed between those times and get it immediately done. And don't forget the concession form.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
hey!
well, i went to my AAS today and got my id card. it took faster than i thought too. i got it straight after i handed in the forms.

candi_licious

i had my aas today and i had received my id card just after i handed my forms in, and they were giving cards to ppl from all the campus'. there also were a few people in there that were just getting their id cards done coz the thing (arghh ive lost all sense of what i had as a vocab) had broke or something like that..i dont know..its late :|

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
I enrolled last Friday and the system was down or something. But yesterday I went to Hawkesbury campus - closest to me, and its all back up and running. Got my ID - however horrible i look, quickly hid it in my wallet - in like 2 mins. I'm guessing Werrington is packed??

j_davo24

HSC
Yeah I was there on monday and they said sometime next week. So I figure I'll go up to bankstown campus on monday.

= Jennifer =

HSC
funky_a said:
hey!
well, i went to my AAS today and got my id card. it took faster than i thought too. i got it straight after i handed in the forms.

tell me about it, i got mine done yesterday, the guy goes to me sit down and he goes done, i was like i wasnt ready, i said can we do it again and he said no and now i have a crap id card :mad: and i have to have it for the next 3 years :eek:

klh

HSC
lol jennifer, we al have crappy ones. the best phtographers are at bankstown i think.
the ladies there sit you down and ask you if your ready! More considerate.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
tell me about it, i got mine done yesterday, the guy goes to me sit down and he goes done, i was like i wasnt ready, i said can we do it again and he said no and now i have a crap id card :mad: and i have to have it for the next 3 years :eek:
3 years or two years?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
klh said:
its 3 years, read on your card!!! 2007 expiration.
how come u got one klh, dont u have one last year, the person asked me if i have a valid one still, then i didnt get a new one.

klh

HSC
no, i meant for students now they would have one till 2007, mine is still the old one from last year till 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)