• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i want to improve my diagrams (1 Viewer)

darshil

Replicant
HSC
Economic diagrams have always left me at the bottom. I really like this subject, and want to try everything i can to do my best. The thing is though, when it comes to diagrams i cannot draw them or get them sometimes. Some kids in our class get them instantly, and they all are pretty logical getting the relationships between the curves instantly. I sit there for about 10 minutes and try and figure out the relationship, and what it actually means.

I want to practice as many as i can. Is there anyone willing to give me practice diagrams to draw, and if i submit it to you could see if they are okay? Mostly the equilibirum ones and shifts in demand and supply get me stuck.

Thanks for looking, i really appreciate it.

PS: We did the exchange rate appreciation/depreciation diagrams and i drew the change in the same demand/supply line and didnt think of a shift. Thats my common problem

lou071

HSC
N/A
Economic diagrams have always left me at the bottom. I really like this subject, and want to try everything i can to do my best. The thing is though, when it comes to diagrams i cannot draw them or get them sometimes. Some kids in our class get them instantly, and they all are pretty logical getting the relationships between the curves instantly. I sit there for about 10 minutes and try and figure out the relationship, and what it actually means.

I want to practice as many as i can. Is there anyone willing to give me practice diagrams to draw, and if i submit it to you could see if they are okay? Mostly the equilibirum ones and shifts in demand and supply get me stuck.

Thanks for looking, i really appreciate it.

PS: We did the exchange rate appreciation/depreciation diagrams and i drew the change in the same demand/supply line and didnt think of a shift. Thats my common problem
diagram is related to the content so when you don't get them, read the content again and try to make link with diagram. and what do you mean by u can't draw it? u can't draw graph or mind map?

darshil

Replicant
HSC
I guess i mean the demand and supply curves to explain basic economic ideas. For example i had some trouble with showing through a demand and supply curve a appreciation/depreciation of an exchange rate

Even in year 11 as we did elasticity and all, i had some trouble, took me a while to understand. I want to basically improve my way of thinking towards those curves and draw them by myself instead of using a textbook one. Thats what some of the students can do in our class.

thanks anyways

LordPc

HSC
why dont you put some diagrams up, the ones that give you the most problems and we'll explain them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)