• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I do industrial technology, did I throw away a subject? (1 Viewer)

fakermaker

HSC
Judging by this picture: http://i.imgur.com/GI7GM.png ...it feels like I just wasted two years.

I dont think I can get a score of 90 (since 60% of the course is dependent on the major work, which although im confident in...I'm not sure if I managed to get a band 6).

Assuming I got 60/60 for my major work, and I do a solid effort in the exam, and only get 5 marks off (giving me a total of 95), only then would I get a good mark of 90.

However, this is almost impossible.

Did I just waste two years because my course sucks?

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Judging by this picture: http://i.imgur.com/GI7GM.png ...it feels like I just wasted two years.

I dont think I can get a score of 90 (since 60% of the course is dependent on the major work, which although im confident in...I'm not sure if I managed to get a band 6).

Assuming I got 60/60 for my major work, and I do a solid effort in the exam, and only get 5 marks off (giving me a total of 95), only then would I get a good mark of 90.

However, this is almost impossible.

Did I just waste two years because my course sucks?
Maybe that picture is inaccurate, it doesn't seem right either. I'm sure you didn't waste your time.
By the way where did you find that picture? or what atar calculator did you use?

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Not necessarily a waste, my m8 built a 7m tall sailboat and can sell it for quite a profit, almost $10k profit iirc

Doesn't matter if it don't mean much to your hSC, just think of the hard work you put in, fun you had and what you managed to create

Lol j/k gosh that sounded gay

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
not necessarily a waste, my m8 built a 7m tall sailboat and can sell it for quite a profit, almost $10k profit iirc

doesn't matter if it don't mean much to your hsc, just think of the hard work you put in, fun you had and what you managed to create
lol j/k gosh that sounded gay
lawlllllllll!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)