• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
awww thank you CS01001 and Kujah .. =]

im such a wuss in these forums .. lol ><" i complain about everythingg .. lol im sorry for that .. but i love that i get many huggs .. ^^"

Black Hawker

HSC
Knights won yeah! :D

Well today, we had a bad Physics lesson as our teacher was not happy with our half yearly results.

I got 33 out of 66, which is better some. :( The highest in our class was 48 and lowest 18. The highest in the other class was 57. Our class is pretty bad :(

Well, I'm doing my house captain speech tomorrow. Hope I get it, but probably unlikely...

Forget about them. Just ignore them. Anyway hope tomorrow gets better. :p

*Hugs sle3pe3bumz*

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Knights won yeah! :D

Well today, we had a bad Physics lesson as our teacher was not happy with our half yearly results.

I got 33 out of 66, which is better some. :( The highest in our class was 48 and lowest 18. The highest in the other class was 57. Our class is pretty bad :(

Well, I'm doing my house captain speech tomorrow. Hope I get it, but probably unlikely...

Forget about them. Just ignore them. Anyway hope tomorrow gets better. :p

*Hugs sle3pe3bumz*
awww ! YAY ! HUGGS FOR SLEEPEEBUMZ ! =]

Your physics mark is pretty good compared to your class. USe your mistakes to your advantage and learn from them. =]

GLUCK 2morow for house captain !! I might be running for it next year .. but we dont do speeches .. we just stand up and people put their hands up ! ahah .. we're so lame ! ><" good luck again ! ^^

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
awww ! YAY ! HUGGS FOR SLEEPEEBUMZ ! =]

Your physics mark is pretty good compared to your class. USe your mistakes to your advantage and learn from them. =]

GLUCK 2morow for house captain !! I might be running for it next year .. but we dont do speeches .. we just stand up and people put their hands up ! ahah .. we're so lame ! ><" good luck again ! ^^
Yeah I would. But I want to get tutoring. Anyone know cheap (well I am from Granville...) Physics tutoring - one on one though.

Well I am from Granville...

Thanks. Yeah your school is pretty lame. :p

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
awww .. poor S1M0. Just be happy it wasn't your HSC. =D lol ..

Anways today was cold. Like always. x) Dounble engineering. Finished our drawings and done work on brakes. God I think the guys have finally got through to me. I mean like they really pissed the hell out of me today and I just couldn't stand their incompetence and stupidity calling me a FAG and fucking teasing me because I couldn't draw the freaken thing. FAR OUT ! They just pissed me off so bad I wanted to cry like a little girl ! =( I don't think I've met any people so annoying or selfish in my entire life. No joke I swear. Sorry. =/

Double physics. Done work on momentum and some little practicals on momentum and yeah. Chem. Done boiling point experiment on distilled water and salt water. God parrafin oil really stinks. And setting up the distillation equipment was a bitch. Maths. Worked on quadratics and the parabola. I have no idea where I'm supposed to be up to.

[/rant]
what idiots. kick them in the face.
are you the only girl in the class? that would suck. theres only 2 girls in chemistry at my school =/ and the guys just call us emos and nerds the whole time.
today was cold and a little pointless.
I have a big maths test tomorrow though, which I definately should be studying for at the moment =/

cs01001

HSC
Good luck ccclaire :p

Anyway, what is the possibility of getting a good UgayI with Senior Science?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good luck :)

cs01001 said:
Anyway, what is the possibility of getting a good UgayI with Senior Science?
Good if you do well in it and in the rest of your subjects.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Anways today was cold. Like always. x) Dounble engineering. Finished our drawings and done work on brakes. God I think the guys have finally got through to me. I mean like they really pissed the hell out of me today and I just couldn't stand their incompetence and stupidity calling me a FAG and fucking teasing me because I couldn't draw the freaken thing. FAR OUT ! They just pissed me off so bad I wanted to cry like a little girl ! =( I don't think I've met any people so annoying or selfish in my entire life. No joke I swear. Sorry. =/
[/rant]
Heh, don't let it get to you. We tease some of the girls as well. For some reason its fun to get them pissed. :)

But deep down they all love you, so dont let it get to your head. :D

cccclaire

HSC
thanks =]

I've done quite a bit of study but I'm a tad worried because everyone else seems to have done more than me. Oh and in a practise test today I stuffed up an 8-mark question because I wrote that 2 x 4 = 6
I just need to not make stupid mistakes and remember to +C when I'm finding the primitive function which I always forget =/

cccclaire

HSC
S1M0 said:
We tease some of the girls as well. For some reason its fun to get them pissed. :)
:D
No its not, its annoying. stop doing it, you'll be way more popular.
and I hate it when guys say "ooooh PMS" when you get pissed at them.
"no i don't have PMS I'm just really pissed off at you"

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
so agreed ! * hi5's ! * lol

well today. Engineering. Just ignored all of em. IPT. Worked a bit on preloader for site. BoS'd a bit. =D Double Chem. Done same prac again plus another one on viscosities and surface tension of different liquids. Physics. Teacher was away. Just talked and stuff. Maths. Partially worked on calculus q. and done some quadratics work. Finally found out what a directrix was. Its getting worse without sir here still ! ><" We're all just so lazy now. Had the worst stomach pains ever after school today. I just felt like dying. ahah .. ><" .. I'm all better after having a shower though. =]

i <3 bos. its a drug. lol x)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
cccclaire said:
No its not, its annoying. stop doing it, you'll be way more popular.
and I hate it when guys say "ooooh PMS" when you get pissed at them.
"no i don't have PMS I'm just really pissed off at you"
Heh, uhh...sorry, i guess. :)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
IPT. Worked a bit on preloader for site. BoS'd a bit. =D
All I do in IPT is go on BoS :p.

Finally finally fiiinnaaallly got my Ls! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)