• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how to get to advising day? (1 Viewer)

luckyduck

i have to take public transport to get to the advising day!

i'm going to take train from strathfield

so can guys tell me details on how to get to Building BB on Werrington South campus??
like the streets to get there, what station to get off ,, how do we get back to strathfield?,,, tell me the whole lot!

thanks soo much if you could

debugz

HSC
easiest way

strathfield train --> Kingswood station

Get out of kingswood station (platform 2 side - which is where ur train will stop) - walk up the highway, and stop and the bus stop 100meters up the road.

Wait there (max 15mins) - and u will see the UWS Shuttle bus . Catch that - it is free. The bus driver will tell u where to get out at Building BB (follow the bunch of other young kids ;P). Its right next to where the bus stops.

When ur done, the buss will take u back to the station ;)

gl hf

debugz

HSC
when u finish ur enrolment, you will walkoutside, and stand trhere, and wait for the bus to come pick you up (exactly where it dropped u off). its the one bus, that goes in a big circle

Jonathan A

HSC
luckyduck said:
i have to take public transport to get to the advising day!

i'm going to take train from strathfield

so can guys tell me details on how to get to Building BB on Werrington South campus??
like the streets to get there, what station to get off ,, how do we get back to strathfield?,,, tell me the whole lot!

thanks soo much if you could

That's where I am getting on. :)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
u can also walk there cant you? from the kingswood station?

debugz

HSC
rofl i attempted walking to buildling BB from kingswood...

the answer is
no
dont walk :)

the campus cloestest to kingswood station is the wrong campus. shuttle bus is the way to go :D

luckyduck

so when i go on the bus ,, how many stops till it gets to the campus for aas?

i heard its the second one right?

neways! so where is the bus stop that picks you up?.. isert on the station side or is there another side?

debugz

HSC
the bus driver will say "BUS STOP FOR ENROLLING STUDENTS" when hes approaching the stop ;)

with regards to the train station , if ur coming in from stratfield, you get off the train onto platform 2. thats the same side as the street that u need to walk down to the station on

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You'll be fine ... just follow other people. Its not like your going to be the only one enroling at the time. If you get lost just ask someone. These always people wondering around the campuses at uws - and they are very nice.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
You'll be fine ... just follow other people. Its not like your going to be the only one enroling at the time. If you get lost just ask someone. These always people wondering around the campuses at uws - and they are very nice.

Exactly! Its not Campbelltown so the staff will be a little nicer, :cool: Some bad memories from enrolment there. I walked all around the campus and finally ended up at the faculty office which said I missed out on enrolment and that it was at bankstown, whilst that was all wrong, I didi finally enrol and that.

klh

HSC
i walked to werrington campus because i went early since trains coem late if you go to late. i walked because of 2 reasons: i missed my excercixe routine to get ready for enrolemts and because i hate waiting for the bus to come [i did enough waiting at granville for the train too] so i just hiked.
Its an easy way to get there but i know how to get there too. as im walkign i see the bus driving up the road....how bloody unfortunate. But at least i got to help a new student driving there and gave out directions.

Like cape said, peopel will help you and stuff. directions can be confusing, the person i helped went to kingswood and thought it was werrington south. Best is to get the shuttle though.

luckyduck

thanks!

thanks SO SO So much!
ok i'll take ur directions and go there !

since i'm going via public transport and my session is like at 9am
approx what time do you think is a good time to start heading off??

btw what time does the shuttle bus start to go around?

Jonathan A said:
Exactly! Its not Campbelltown so the staff will be a little nicer, :cool: Some bad memories from enrolment there. I walked all around the campus and finally ended up at the faculty office which said I missed out on enrolment and that it was at bankstown, whilst that was all wrong, I didi finally enrol and that.
haha is campbelltown staff not nice or something?
i'm going there to do nursing

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My lectures started at 9am at richmond ... i'm gathering its about the same distance by train ... but with less delays. I leave strathfield at 7am. Look at the cityrail timetable and figure it out. Its always good to get there early so you have plenty of time to find your way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)