• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how to get over that lonely feeling?? (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I disagree.

Go out dancing - clubbing.. or do something you love, like a hobby you've always been afraid to try. Salsa dancing, art classes, golf even - whatever!

Singledom is awesome. You don't have to explain to a Significant Other that you like a particular type of book or a movie for a particular reason. You just think it's cool. You can have as many mood swings as you like and even after the most wild of dance parties no boyfriend is going to tell you that it's time to go home.
yeah but id have to know it to not like it. i want a bf, never given myself a chance to get one before now.
oh well, itll happen eventually!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Singledom is awesome. You don't have to explain to a Significant Other that you like a particular type of book or a movie for a particular reason. You just think it's cool. You can have as many mood swings as you like and even after the most wild of dance parties no boyfriend is going to tell you that it's time to go home.
Such a single persons speech. You're in denial.

That clashing of personalities is what makes relationships so much fun.

django_

HSC
thats true, singledom and r/ships do offer the best of both worlds, but i guess it depends on wat people prefer.

i like having a bf...he makes me feel safe and secure and i like always having someone to talk to no matter if ive been the biggest bitch that day, n same if he has the shits about something vent it out. if ur single, its kinda hard to do that. BUT u can go and meet and flirt as much as u like, makes it fun (i dont mean lotsa sex though!!! thats skanky) :p hehe

danie

a fool
HSC
jumb said:
Such a single persons speech. You're in denial.

That clashing of personalities is what makes relationships so much fun.
i agree with glitterfairy.

i'm all for being "single", enjoy your youth where you aren't shcakled by commitments.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
The way to do it is through poetry or song lyrics, write down what u feel on paper. Suprising what you can create. One of my mates started after his gf cheated on him. He has now become Mr Poetry at our school or was.

rhysgm

HSC
yeah for sure, being single is pretty damn good for ya. You can do anything you want, and theres no having to equalise time between mates and, ahem 'mates' if you catch my drift.

best way to get over loneliness? for me, getting HAMMERED with some mates. Just have yourself a great time, honestly you will have a great time without them.

I know you will get lonely though, most single people do and its hard so just have someone you can just talk to. i wouldnt really recommend a fuck buddy myself, if the only reason for having them is to get over your ex, it just brings up more issues.

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol yeah I've become quite the Mrs Poetry over the past few weeks. lol

django_

HSC
maybe u n mr poetry can hook up and share some of ur poems?:p

SweetSeasons

HSC
sounds like a plan :p then we can become fcuk buddied who don't fcuk.

rhysgm

HSC
poetry is excellent for getting your feelings out, but its best not to dwell on it for too long otherwise you will just end up miserable. get a hobby, become seriously interested in something and be focused on it. once you make an achievement you will forget all about your ex.

i concentrated myself on schoolwork to get over my last breakup. worked like a charm.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Mate let me assure you Mr Poetry's poems would make you want to become his fcuk buddy. The ladies seem to fall for them all the time.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah. footy season starts soon, always go to my footy.

guess i just need a job cause now i have nothing to fill my days.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Senator04 said:
Mate let me assure you Mr Poetry's poems would make you want to become his fcuk buddy. The ladies seem to fall for them all the time.
lol. I'm sure his poems would make me want to become more than Mr Poetry's fcuk buddy.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
rhysgm said:
best way to get over loneliness? for me, getting HAMMERED with some mates. Just have yourself a great time, honestly you will have a great time without them.
i agree
i need to get me some alcohol!! finished the hsc and all, as well as being single and lonely :(

rhysgm

HSC
haha aww ya poor thing chin up! you can add me on your msn if you really want to! theres a little guy under my name thing, ar screw it you probably know more about it than me, being a reasonable newcomer as i am.

but yes i find that alcohol is my friend and (so far) hasnt caused me any troubles! One exam left, looking to get blind and forget about everything. hurrah!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hehe im being a drama queen
its not all that bad really
i just need some alcohol baaaaaaaad

Senator04

HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
i agree
i need to get me some alcohol!! finished the hsc and all, as well as being single and lonely :(
You know the brilliant thing about the combination of alcohol, and being single and lonely is that when u put them all together u often dont end up single and lonely anymore, besides mate noone is lonely in this world really. Someone somewhere thought about you before they went to sleep tonight.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah, my dad pissed off about me having the tele on while he was tryna sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)