• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how to get above 98 uai??anyone who got a high uai--plz give sum tips (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
jdrockefeller said:
Funny how the thread asks for people with high UAI's, yet all the advice he gets is from people WHO DON'T HAVE UAI'S.
Hey, fuck you. Dimebag sucks. They're for cutters.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Damn i'm actually related to (the real) JD rockefeller.

You give him a bad name.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
As people have mentioned, make sure you know every single dot point in the syllabus. Make sure you know how to answer them in the exam (make sure you know the verbs like explain, assess, etc).

Study when you feel like it- make yourself look forward to it by giving yourslef a reward once you have studied (eg. chocolate).

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
jdrockefeller said:
Funny how the thread asks for people with high UAI's, yet all the advice he gets is from people WHO DON'T HAVE UAI'S.
Well, given that a lot of last year's HSC students have kind of disappeared off (but for a few), then you wouldn't expect much else.

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
well i must say the efforts of ur peers have been admirable. i was never the type to study very hard durin the year but i stayed on top of my work. it may be a little late to say this but definately stay on top of ur work.

if anythin to study for ur hsc i say, if u haven't started now, u should think about it.
i started the monday of my last holidays and had a very rigid timetable, two subjects a day 6 days a week coverin all my notes in the first week and then doin pastpapers in the second week. getting feedback durin stuvac and then fixing any problems that arise then. that isn't eh best plan but it got me enough UAI points to get me into my course.

Mandy101

HSC
jdrockefeller said:
Well firstly, people who've already gotten their UAI's are unlikely to be wandering around this website considering they're not doing their HSC...

And secondly, most of us know people who got high UAI's and can in turn pass on the advice we were given.

HSC
indeed, and the ones who do stay behind and say they didnt study are;
a) lieing (sp?)
b) very very very smart
c) did all their work in class

dont get me wrong, some people are like that, my brothers mate was like a sponge, studied night before for all his hsc subjects and got 84 UAI (1998)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Cramming new info is definitely not good for the night before. However, revising all of your notes and re-memorising forgotten facts is ok to do the night before.

oheaveno

HSC
ur maths question

* i heard dat terry lee is very good.. one of mai frd hu LOVES maths (A HELL LOT) always tell me how goot terry lee is
* cambridge got sum very hard questions (extensions) dat are sumtyms almost impossible 2 do. ( n not in da syllabus)
* maths in focus.. dun fink i need 2 talk bout dat
* excel .. goot for revision mabe? i dun use it tho
* cambridge revision.. okay.. goot revision
i fink past papers r da best!!! :)
all de above only refer to 3unit n r only sum personal opinions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)