• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How To For Hair (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Hey All
I seen all these threads on hair and how to maintain it cause I tell you what I would love to read about or some ideas or things like that on funky ways to do you're hair. Like yeah I like to have straight hair from time to time but I am also looking for some funky hair styles that you can wair from day to day...

Much Appreciated
Shortie

kaylz

HSC
i'm pretty boring... my hair is really straight so even if i curl it it goes flat pretty much straight away... i wear a lot of headbands though...

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Wavy hair

Yeah, my hair is kinda wavy, so it's pretty hard to maintain on a daily basis. That's where the good old fashioned pony tail comes in handy...sweet... then again, what's the point of trying to make my hair look nice, there are seriously no hot guys worth dollying up for at our school anyway.... oh well, some day my prince will come...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
if you shaved it it'd get attention, cause a stir, get you hugs from random people and donations maybe...

cant say you dont like attention

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
braad said:
if you shaved it it'd get attention, cause a stir, get you hugs from random people and donations maybe...

cant say you dont like attention
I thought about shaving my head once but it takes so long for it to grow back:( My hair has only grown about 3cm in half a year!

shortie_689

HSC
miss_b said:
I thought about shaving my head once but it takes so long for it to grow back:( My hair has only grown about 3cm in half a year!
my hair grows so fast but I would look so gross with a shaved head...
Common people interesting hair... I dont have school to go to i have to go to work an I love interesting hair

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im so bad with my hair...according to hairdressers...'u need to put conditionaer in it dammit'
fuck that, don't condition if you don't want to. i haven't conditioned regularly in well over a year (i do shampoo very regularly though) and my hair is healthy and shiny and i do get comments on it. today i went to the hairdresser and she went crazy cos i said i don't condition but i don't see why i should. all it does is make my hair fluffy.

in conclusion, do what you want cos it's your hair not theirs.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kaylz said:
i'm pretty boring... my hair is really straight so even if i curl it it goes flat pretty much straight away... i wear a lot of headbands though...
same, my hair is straight thought i plait if so its wavy. When I wan't it really wavy I put some mouse in it then put three of 4 tight plaits in it, and it comes out really nice.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i love doing funky styles in my hair. its pretty boring just out... and its straight, so i LOVE to curl it... but mines really thick and takes about an hour and a half and i dunno how much time youve got in the mornings. Ummm i like to scrunch it up into a sexy messy bun thats always fun and my friends always compliment me when i do my hair like that. Can you braid your own hair? i can thats always cool.

What about making a 'quiff' thingo with the front bit of your hair, it can work even if you dont have a fringe and it looks good with a high pony.

HSC
I'm all for birds nest hair. It looks good.

Method: Don't brush your hair. Imagine there's a line from ear to ear separating your head into two halves. Grab the top half with one hand and pull it straight. Twist the bottom half around the top half. Tie it with a hair tye (not a rubber band!!). Done.

The best thing about it is that you don't need a brush, a mirror, or more than 30 seconds on the train.

tempco

HSC
i love the bun-with-things-sticking-through-the-bun (like long hair clips and stuff) look. i always go for the second glance.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I'm all for birds nest hair. It looks good.

Method: Don't brush your hair. Imagine there's a line from ear to ear separating your head into two halves. Grab the top half with one hand and pull it straight. Twist the bottom half around the top half. Tie it with a hair tye (not a rubber band!!). Done.

The best thing about it is that you don't need a brush, a mirror, or more than 30 seconds on the train.
how do you know so much about girls hairstyles?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
whiterabbit's a chick i thought..

or maybe i'm very, very wrong..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
whiterabbits female? some ppl on here are too weird. why would you lie? then say something stupid that gives it all away?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
well..i don't know for sure

maybe i was thinking of someone else..but i'm pretty sure whiterabbit's female..and just changed status to male recently..eh i dunno

lol..i'm not sure whether she's changed it yet but rumour's female (sorry to those who hadn't worked it out - like it was hard :p) and her status is male..some people are just bored? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)