• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how old was the oldest to sit the hsc (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Rafy how did u know Emily Jones was a Bos'er? What a small world.
She's actually replied on some forums about "Oh i'm young, why isnt anyone saying anything about me doing the hsc at 15" sort of things

Can't remember her BOS name though.

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
Without Wings said:
Not everyone completes the HSC to go to university or to "look good on a resume". Some people complete it for themselves because they would like to expand their knowledge and education further.
if they want to expand their knowledge why dont they just attend tafe cources rather than actually sitting for the hsc and applying to get a hsc mark and uai

lala2

Banned
HSC
Regarding eafj90, I believe she turns 16 in May this year, or thereabouts. Not quite sure though. She's not just 'young', she's on the young side of young!

ur2close

HSC
Originally Posted by suchet_i
if they want to expand their knowledge why dont they just attend tafe cources rather than actually sitting for the hsc and applying to get a hsc mark and uai
Man not everything has to be logical suchet. And Suchet, I suggest u asked these elderly politely and figure out yourself why thet did the HSC at that age.
MAN seriously, duh, Suchet.

vojnik

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
80 ?! o_o whats there to live for after that? lol probably the persons last wish i guess..
Well whats there to live for if they didnt do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)