• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How often is too often to call a girl you just met? (2 Viewers)

K

katie_tully

Dude...I dont get this phone bullshit. Pete and I have been together 6 months, we only see each other on weekends and talk on the phone at the most 2 times a week. I think the longest we've ever spoken was 20 minutes.
I cant fathom how people spend hours on the phone. When you meet up, what the fuck do you talk about? Do you just talk shit and sit in silence for the other hour? God damn.

Evansy

HSC
i have been able to have a good four hour convo with many girls, they arent that hard, when u are with them, its even easier you just find other things to talk aboutj or do or etc

K

katie_tully

yeah but dude...after ive given a general outline of my day, and the two days prior to our conversation...ive got nothing else to add. i dont feel the need to spend an hour relaying my life story to the guy, considering i'll see him on the weekend anyway.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)
Never. She doesn't really like you. It was a pity phone call, after all.

aj_number_10

HSC
LazyBoy said:
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)
dude dont call trust me
u sit there n play hard 2 get n let them call u
n watch the ladies crawl 2 ur feet

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dont ring...and take ur fone off the hook, so she has to actually drive to ur place n make it worthwhile...therefore u'll have more than just a half-hour date

Evansy

HSC
katie_tully said:
yeah but dude...after ive given a general outline of my day, and the two days prior to our conversation...ive got nothing else to add. i dont feel the need to spend an hour relaying my life story to the guy, considering i'll see him on the weekend anyway.
true about that, but i guess with me the girls i get involve with i didnt really get to see them every often, but hey i'm always the one making the phone calls no one calls me these days

K

katie_tully

nobody calls me either :(

-sobs violently-

i do save alot of money by having no friends though.

K

katie_tully

Arvin Sloane said:
I have to apologise for the quality of phone lines into Austria. I'll get someone on it post haste.
Switzerland?

K

katie_tully

You're from Switzerland! We havent acquired Austria yet.

Don't make me kick your arse and steal your SWATCH watches.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
calll me, i always talk to random ppl on the fone....my number is a pm away

laugh out loud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)