• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How much study time is enough for HSC??! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I read somewhere that you need to study at least 6 weeks until exams to fully ace it..is this true? Theres 36 days now till English exam... Havent started studying properly yet since I been lazy after the last assessments :$
Opinions of past HSCers and current is much appreciated!!

Living Moment

HSC
Get your ass off BOS right now and start studying now, not think about when/how to study, JUST STUDY :D

Living Moment

HSC
Bahaha definitely agree there! Got out of Facebook and now I'm on this -.-
Honestly I think this is way more distracting then FB because you think your actually doing something good and your like dw I just stay on for a another min then I study, them someone PM's you, reply’s to your post >.< Then when you go in your bed that night your like what the fuck did I just do today, HSC is 5 weeks away :mad:

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
Honestly I think this is way more distracting then FB because you think your actually doing something good and your like dw I just stay on for a another min then I study, them someone PM's you, reply’s to your post >.< Then when you go in your bed that night your like what the fuck did I just do today, HSC is 5 weeks away :mad:
WHAT?!

HSC
36/7=5.14

ok i'm going to shit my pants now :).

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
I'd say one month is enough. Personally I'm starting tomorrow for everything else - started last week for maths. Still have to gather/ complete notes for "human story" option and english and SOR. I'd say a good 10 past papers for each subject, along with solid revision of notes and what not. Should be an interesting week this one - it's make or break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)