• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you know if you like someone or not? (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
i'd figure....the way to know its love vs lust or trying to fill a void......when you want them to happy above all else, even if it means without you, but you'd also do anything you could to make it so that it is with you

Gangels

HSC
Have you completely bypassed the whole conept of dating? Its not like your gonna marry her or anythin. If you like her just go for it. Thats why dating exsists, to figure that shit out. Its not as if your gonna marry her or anything.

I wish you good luck !

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
lust, like, love

the end.

:uhhuh: no really those are the three stages of "romantic" feeling for people. lust means you want hot sex and nothing else. that can be fun. like means that hey you can hang out, smooch and maybe move onto the love stuff. love takes awhile and almost always follows "like".

if the depth of your feeling for someone is fairly shallow and based on looks then its lust. if you even have to stop and think oh do i like them? then its a no.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I thought the problem is more "how do you know if you LOVE someone" rather than 'like'

It's pretty easy to figure out who you like..
and if u have to think through a lot of stuff to see if you like that person
then....more likely than not,
you do not really like him/her/it

sladehk

le random
HSC
when you see then with someone else and you feel =(

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Yeah i've had this problem a lot too. Having gone to an all guys school I havn't exactly had a lot of experience with 'liking' people before lol, and now being thrown into the uni atmosphere it's sometimes hard to not like (to varying degrees) every single girl you have any sort of interaction with. Its sometimes impossible to tell between when your feelings are genuine and when you're simply liking someone for the sake of it...it disgusts me at times, but i'm sure some you guys are going to tell me it's just natural for guys to think that way *rolls eyes*

*Lozzie*

HSC
isnt one of the points of dating to get to know people and decide if you should be in a relationship????

so go on a few dates and then you should know if you stilll dont then the answer is no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)