• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how do ppl study for ECON110 and HRM107? (1 Viewer)

bennyhenny

HSC
Your grade in econ110 is mostly determined by the final exam, so if you don't do so great in the during semester assessments don't be so worried. I got 13/13 for mc and then got 11/20 for the long response and still managed to bag a HD, so there's hope for us all!

Most of the questions in the final revolve around the diagrams and formulas, so if you understand what each one does and represents you can figure it out during the exam and be able to answer at least 80% of the questions.

BTW acst101 is ALOT easier than econ110, you don't need to understand the principles behind formulas, just only how to apply them and they give you the formula sheet, so i don't really see the difficulty behind it.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
bennyhenny said:
Your grade in econ110 is mostly determined by the final exam, so if you don't do so great in the during semester assessments don't be so worried. I got 13/13 for mc and then got 11/20 for the long response and still managed to bag a HD, so there's hope for us all!

Most of the questions in the final revolve around the diagrams and formulas, so if you understand what each one does and represents you can figure it out during the exam and be able to answer at least 80% of the questions.

BTW acst101 is ALOT easier than econ110, you don't need to understand the principles behind formulas, just only how to apply them and they give you the formula sheet, so i don't really see the difficulty behind it.
Yeah, ECON110 is really down to the final, but you never know how you go in the final until you get your exam back. ACST101 also has to be the easiest subject for any Actuarial student haha.

bennyhenny

HSC
Boxxxhead said:
Ye. ACST101 also has to be the easiest subject for any Actuarial student haha.
LOL.....its practically a free HD, unlike the other ACST subjects *grumbles*

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
bennyhenny said:
LOL.....its practically a free HD, unlike the other ACST subjects *grumbles*
LOL agreed.

Then again, from what I hear (assuming you're the Ben I think you are) you get HD in almost everything lol

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
go to all of alex blair's lectures (thats if he still runs the course).

He does all the work, draws and explains all the diagrams all you have to do is take notes.

His lectures are normally packed with international students because he makes it so friggin easy to understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)