• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hot Sexy Babes Wanted (1 Viewer)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I'm lost. What?

A member of my class last year made a spin-off of Heart of Darkness and showed it to the teacher. In his version Marlow was gay. Nonetheless, the ferocious native woman managed to sneak onto the steamboat at night and do something reprehensible to him. :eek:

Hehe - when my extension 1 teacher marked the Advanced King Lear test, he told us about a funny misquote someone made when discussing the "love test" Lear gives to his daughters:

"Tell me now who doth me most, so that to them my great booty may extend"

The actual quote is:

"Tell me who doth love me most, so that to them the greatest bounty may extend"

They should re-name it "King Leer".

;)

HSC
N/A
ROFL

Indeed they should.

Shakespeare would be so much more entertaining if we completely re-wrote it. Move aside Baz Luhrmann, let's have the BOS EE2 Forum film crew and see what we can come up with...

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
For my advanced question on King Lear, I made up a performance, in which Gonerill and Regan are naked for the whole thing. I said it was symbolic of the lack of power they had compared to men :D

J

jhakka

I once rewrote the first scene of The Taming of the Shrew in modern English (with some extra parts that I put there for fun). That was cool.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
glitterfairy said:
ROFL

Indeed they should.

Shakespeare would be so much more entertaining if we completely re-wrote it. Move aside Baz Luhrmann, let's have the BOS EE2 Forum film crew and see what we can come up with...
But... *SNIFF* what if we don't do film? Hotcocoababe.... short story extraordinaire.......*sniff* wants....wants.... to HELPPPPPPPPPP!!! WaaaaAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*sniffs*

HSC
N/A
I'm sure us short story writers can figure out something. After all, we have the "Important - Please Read" thread, don't we?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
vic_chick007 said:
Im sorry, i dont think we're compatible...youre just way to sexy and good for me..im really sorry...
Unfortunate, but i guess thats the way life works...

HSC
N/A
darn! Need to "spread some rep". Never mind.

*glitterfairy starts making pom poms*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)