• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hospital volunteer interview (1 Viewer)

frippyful

HSC
hi, i am going for an interview for a part time volunteer job at a hospital. i want to do medicine when i get to uni, but i don't know whether or not i should tell her that. if i do she might think that i only wan to work at the hospital to benefit a possible medical interview, or she might give me jobs in regard to my interest in medicine and doctors. has anybody been to such interview, are they really strict and tough? or if not do you think that they will be?
please give me your opinions.

RANK 1

HSC
hi, i am going for an interview for a part time volunteer job at a hospital. i want to do medicine when i get to uni, but i don't know whether or not i should tell her that. if i do she might think that i only wan to work at the hospital to benefit a possible medical interview, or she might give me jobs in regard to my interest in medicine and doctors. has anybody been to such interview, are they really strict and tough? or if not do you think that they will be?
please give me your opinions.
well if ur not getting paid i dont see why'd she care as long as u dont appear to be a complete retard, i think she'd accept

frippyful

HSC
but do many people volunteer for hospitals? it has never occurred to me

michaeljennings

HSC
TBH im surprised you even need to do an interview for a volunteer position.. But yea as rank 1 said its probably to make sure you arent gonna be switching off all the machines and doing retarded stuff

asdfqwerty

HSC
I'm sure the action of applying for the part-time volunteer job already shows people that you are passionate about studying med in uni/work in the medical field in the future in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)