• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hey guys (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Haven't been around here much lately, been too focused on English, thank God that's over with!! Exam coming up on MONDAY!! :-O just 4 days away, kinda freaky really. How are y'all feeling about it? I'm not exactly confident, but I guess I can only be as ready as I'll ever be. The next 3 days are going to be jam packed with past exams... should be fun :)

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
^ having bludged the preceding holidays, i am now out of touch with 4u & 3u maths (completely) ... i'm praying for a miracle for Monday, and Thursday :( .
Haha same. Didn't expect to hear that from you, though. I have feeling your expectations are different to mine, though, right?

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Vampire said:
So how are you guys preping these few days? A little late for doing heaps of past papers wouldnt you say?
I'm halfway through one and I still havnt done 04, whihc I'll finsih. Other than that, just going over stuff and *important* questions is about it for me.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Vampire said:
So how are you guys preping these few days? A little late for doing heaps of past papers wouldnt you say?
I guess I'm as ready as I can be, I've already done a heap of past papers over the last few months, but 4u really isn't my strength, I do OK, 93/120 in the trial. 3u is where it's at for me (83/84). Nevertheless, my plan is that if in the next few days I can learn some stuff that gains me even 1-2 marks in the exam, then that's all the better.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
I'm feeling strong in some areas and weak in others. I'll probably just try to cram some past papers in these few days. Im hoping for band E4.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Vampire said:
I've done pretty much all past papers back to 1990 so I'm good in that department. I just need to iron out my weaknesses - conics and geometry in particular. My ultimate goal is to get a mark in the 100's, I've been able to get that in several past papers but I just can't be confident about my performance under exam conditions.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Vampire said:
Its never too late! Bring on 1993.

Of course I am screwed for 4U (Not the same kind of screwed as Dumsum up there ^ who reckons 93/120 is bad - a worse kind of screwed)
This is going to be the worst or best three hours ever.

KFunk, you'll do good :)

Back to Mechanics.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
ishq said:
Its never too late! Bring on 1993.

Of course I am screwed for 4U (Not the same kind of screwed as Dumsum up there ^ who reckons 93/120 is bad - a worse kind of screwed)
93 is relatively bad, in comparison to how I do in 3u. This was WR trial too, which is loads easier than catholic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)