• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help with story ideas needed (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
skp_grl said:
i wrote this a few months ago and i was wondering if any of you knew if i could turn it into a creative piece for journey or not to bother with it

when our scoarching Australian sun burns brightly overhead and a trip to the beach is a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain.When the mercury rises and the bitumen bubbles. the city swelters like a sauna. And the ocean, the aqua blue ocean feels like its a million miles away.

the urge to escape when the vinyl car seats would burn bare skin, your t-shirt would stick to your back. warm air would rush through the open windows and all roads lead to the beach, any beach. the the sweaty palms holding the steering wheel would direct you towards a dream.

the long hot summer is at its peak...and the coastal carparks are full to overflowing. skinny brown kids crowd around the solitary shower skins peeling unvieling raw, pinkish flesh. the mad dash across the sand almost scolds your feet. finally where the water meets the land, you find relief.

immersed in the aqua blue and soothed by the pulse of the ocean.

Pure freedom, where nothing else matters
hey..there are about 8 other threads reagarding creative writting..so post it in one of those because you will get a much better response!

skp_grl

HSC
i wrote this a few months ago and i was wondering if any of you knew if i could turn it into a creative piece for journey or not to bother with it

when our scoarching Australian sun burns brightly overhead and a trip to the beach is a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain.When the mercury rises and the bitumen bubbles. the city swelters like a sauna. And the ocean, the aqua blue ocean feels like its a million miles away.

the urge to escape when the vinyl car seats would burn bare skin, your t-shirt would stick to your back. warm air would rush through the open windows and all roads lead to the beach, any beach. the the sweaty palms holding the steering wheel would direct you towards a dream.

the long hot summer is at its peak...and the coastal carparks are full to overflowing. skinny brown kids crowd around the solitary shower skins peeling unvieling raw, pinkish flesh. the mad dash across the sand almost scolds your feet. finally where the water meets the land, you find relief.

immersed in the aqua blue and soothed by the pulse of the ocean.

Pure freedom, where nothing else matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)