• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help! What do I do? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
Hello, at my school there are two 2 Unit Studies of Religion Classes
At the beginning of Year 12 I was in the sor class I didn't really like, I asked the head of sor (who is the teacher in the other sor class) if I could move to his class, he said he'll try, but he needed to drop someone from his class to my class.
During the term I found my sor teacher to be very helpful, she would actually go through the stuff with us and really go into detail. The other teacher just became straight up lazy, so I decided I didn't want to move to his class.
I found out that one student had dropped from the head of sor's class to my class, and I think I may have been swapped with him.
I emailed my sor teacher and asked her if I was still in her class (I also asked about a question in an exam I have coming up) and she hasn't replied, she usually replies to emails because she gets it on her phone but this time, it seems she hasn't, or it just might be late.
But I'm scared if I'm in the other sor class, I really don't want to be, I don't find it helpful, he is a very lazy teacher!
What do I do?! If I've moved I don't want to be irritating and ask for a change again

d-alarmclock

HSC
If you have been moved, they would notify you, usually because a parents signature is needed. If indeed you have without being notified, you can always call up the school, or ask him in fact you feel co portable in the class now (or make up some excuse to not be in his class, like a student you don't get along with well).

Good luck, don't get too stressed out. I'm sure she just skimmed past the message accidentally!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I think I've already posted on your thread from before, but I'm not sure if you read the advice I gave. Just switch back because ultimately, it's your HSC and I guess you want to benefit from your teachers in the best way possible. If you can't, just study really smart by yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)