• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help me with sc (1 Viewer)

luminousspark

i need help with my sc im stuffed, i dont know what to do

pls. hey what schools are good in australia, syndeney near parramatta? also is parramatta martist a good school in your opion?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well i did the sc 2 yrs ago, but what exactly do you need help with? besides schools (im not a sydneyite)

paki_diva

well...what school do u go to right now?

As for SC...read all these other threads...they are all for how to study for SC. Basically all u need to do is practise old SC papers...again and again. You'll get an idea.

luminousspark

well i go to parramatta marisst high in westmead... it sucks

the subjects i need help is enligsh and geo and history

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well be a bit more specific, what troubles are you having with the named subjects?

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
just read over ur notes and stuff for history and geography, ur text book should have everything.
with english..check out some old papers for that..its mainly just comprehension

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, just ask your teacher for a few past sc essay questions and do them and hand them in to him/her and get him/her to mark it and write a few comments about how you can improve and stuff..
oh, and when you do them, find out how long you would have in the exam (eg, the hsc essays we get 40 minutes) and ONLY spend that long on it.

paki_diva

every english SC paper has a theme....and if u do the comprehension bits first and then do the creative writings at the end it always helps...u can get a lotta stuff from da comprehensions...and yah...just practise...tht's wt makes a person perfect right..

Giant Lobster

HSC
get into james ruse.

concentrate on getting into ruse and less on the SC. its a waste of time.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
beleive it or not, but schools actually have very little to do with it, good students can do well in shit schools, and shit students will do shit in good schools. its all upto how you apply yourself.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ruse is pretty close to para

i fink its too late to apply for ruse
to get into yr11 ruse, u juz hafta show em alot of hd's in competitions. don't need to sit selective test.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
beleive it or not, but schools actually have very little to do with it, good students can do well in shit schools, and shit students will do shit in good schools. its all upto how you apply yourself.
Thats it right there, if you want to do well and apply yourself you will do well no matter what school your at. I go to probably the worst school in the Newcastle region however I'm still achieving high marks. Like we have holes in our walls in certain classrooms. Sure the schools with great reputations might have better resources but you still have a chance to succeed at the schools which may not have a great reputation. You just have to apply yourself and you'll be fine wherever you go.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
loook at the top skool lists if u want to kno the good schools out there....

generally selective skools are higher... along with good, rich(expensive) private skools

KarmaKitten

HSC
Look you will most likely be stuck at this school, so make the most of it, do practise tests, get other textbooks, go online etc etc
and bug your teachers hardcore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)