• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help me - I'm in a sticky spot.. (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
Also, at my store, some young people are rostered for 9 hour shifts

akrinis

HSC
Guys, I got the job and I'm waiting for them to call me for my first shift, but it's already been two days. I'm getting kind of anxious to start work. Should I wait for their call or would they mind if I gave them a call? I need the managers to fax a statement to my school saying I'm an employee at the store and they'll require my services during school hours. :)

HSC
akrinis said:
Guys, I got the job and I'm waiting for them to call me for my first shift, but it's already been two days. I'm getting kind of anxious to start work. Should I wait for their call or would they mind if I gave them a call? I need the managers to fax a statement to my school saying I'm an employee at the store and they'll require my services during school hours. :)
Rosters are done for the next week at the start of every week. So if you only got the job this week, you won't be on any roster until the week after next. Though you could call in, since your first shift will be training with a crew trainer it will need to be a rostered one, not a call in one.

Lukybear

HSC
If you want to sign out, you only need parents letter saying "We do not want our son to cotinue school." You dont relaly need a job. This was the case with all the guys singing out at my school. THey just got their parents' permission or just faked a job.

akrinis

HSC
Big problem. I've got my first shift tomorrow at 1pm. My rostering manager has not called me back about my uniform - we didn't get it at Orientation last Saturday.

What do I do? Should I call her again? She hasn't answered her phone?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Am I the only one who failed at a Maccas Interview?! XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)