• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Heeeeeeellllllpppp!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
sorry didnt find it
aw, nuts. It's going to be impossible to scan. I thought it would be a very common find. I suppose I could photocopy some books and post the copies to you?

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
what do you need off me? email? fax? address?
Hmm, I'm too lazy to scan all the pages, so I might take the books up to the library and photocopy them then snail-mail them to you.

When your MW due?

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
are you still going to help????????????
Sorry, BOS is being sooo laggy lately, and has moments where you can't log on for like 30 mins.

With your MW, how far have you progressed, and could you put up a summary or what you've written/planned, and then I could scan the appropriate sections of books?

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
im using C.N.Reeves and John Romer as historians who believe that that different people who built the village.i am also using Montet as a source for the way ordinary people lived

have you refined a question?

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
"Who Created Deir el-Medina and Why?"
oh ok. Let me see if I've got anything... But isn't it straightforward in that it was built as a workman's village?

X

xeuyrawp

prideoftyrants said:
it was a workmans village but was that its real purpose?
Yes?

Anyway, probably a good idea to add me to msn. I'll look at the books now to see if I have any on that idea. Kemp is probably the best modern archaeologist, and I don't think he says anything about it, and he can be pretty odd at times.

Let me look, but add me to msn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)