• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban UPDATE (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OMG...i saw a huge AZKABAN poster on a bus today!!! :D :D

*jumps about excitedly*

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway :rolleyes:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
harry and ron starring at the crystal ball

LOL... :D
lol! errm is the image in the crystal ball actually meant to be there?

Originally posted by Sarah168
OMG...i saw a huge AZKABAN poster on a bus today!!! :D :D

*jumps about excitedly*

aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway :rolleyes:
yeah! i saw them too :D and i remember when CoS was out, i saw entire buses decorated in green and quidditch, and harry and draco flying around... *faints*

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
hmmm... no ... its just all smokey in the movie (this was psp)

i remember when CoS was out, i saw entire buses decorated in green and quidditch, and harry and draco flying around... *faints*
haha i remember a bus like that...
they should have purple buses all over the place for PoA :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
its trelawney on the other side! :p...hahaha :rofl:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
his hair has those cute little tufts! lol
hahah yeah, FINALLY his hair is (somewhat) the way it's meant to be, nice and messy :D

the premiere's on today right, sarah? :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i think it was yesterday...I remember reading an article YESTERDAY saying the premiere is TODAY (meaning it was yesterday)...hmmm...it was on George Street ...didnt hear much else about it beside the fact that the wiggles were there .lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
'Harry Potter film gets thumbs up
19:34 AEST Sun Jun 6 2004

It's terrifying, it's funny, it's even a little sad - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is everything the kids had hoped for.

Spellbound Australian children exited the premiere screening of one of the year's most anticipated movies, declaring it "the best one yet".

The controversial tougher rating for the latest Potter film may be warranted, as young moviegoers declared it scarier than the others - but all the better for it.

In a move that surprised many, the Office of Film and Literature Classification board gave Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban an M15+ rating.

In Sydney for the red carpet opening of the movie, actor David Thewlis, playing the new Defence of the Dark Arts teacher Professor Lupin, described the movie as "very dark and spooky".

Industry Accounting Admin/Customer Service Advert/Media/Entertain Construction Consulting Education & Science Engineering,Oil & Mining Financial Services Government Healthcare & Medical Hospitality & Tourism I.T/Communications Legal Management/HR Manufacturing/Ops Retail/Consumer Prods. Sales & Marketing Trades & Services Other
Location Any Sydney NSW - Other Melbourne VIC - Other Brisbane Gold Coast QLD - Other Perth WA - Other Adelaide SA - Other Hobart TAS - Other ACT Northern Territory Auckland Wellington Nth Island - Other Christchurch Sth Island - Other UK - London UK - Other Ireland Overseas - Other

"It's much better than the other two and I'm really proud to be in it."

He said the movie stayed faithful to J K Rowling's books which "get darker as they go on", although he was reluctant to rule young Potter fans out of the picture.

"I met a lot of little kids at the London premiere last week who said they weren't scared at all. I think that some grown-ups are more scared," he said.

High on the magic of teenage wizardry, 10-year-old Brandon Anderson from Sydney said the third movie was his favourite.

"There were so many laughs and I love all the new characters."

Although terrified at times, Brandon's younger brother James would love to see it again - and mum Sue, who has read the boys all five of the books, said she was happy to make the trip.

The film reunites young stars Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grant, better known as Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Returning to Hogwart's School of Wizardry, they are forced to face their darkest fears, including a dangerous escaped prisoner, werewolves, and the equally foreboding Dementors.

Eight-year-old Matthew from Melbourne loved the latest array of monsters, proclaiming it, "the best film I think I've ever seen in my life".

Known for their universal appeal, the latest Harry Potter film also proved a hit with mums and dads.'

ninemsn Entertainment news.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Prof. Lupin is on Rove tomorrow night :D yay!!

...that'll be the only good reason to watch the show ;)

KfWang

??? pre bought tickets?
i hate going to the movies when all the seatsare filled up.. ill wait for a week or two until it dies down, and then see it in relative comfort and semi-privacy

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by KfWang
??? pre bought tickets?
i hate going to the movies when all the seatsare filled up.. ill wait for a week or two until it dies down, and then see it in relative comfort and semi-privacy
mmm yes the advanced tickets..

I'm going during school hours - to hopefully advoid sharing the cinema with a bunch of noisy kids 'ooHing and Ahhing'..
I hope classes are not going on 'excursions' to watch HP??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)