• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hardest sexual position (2 Viewers)

DopeyB

HSC
Simmey said:
Who takes it up the bum - seriously. I honestly dont think its right. Its sole purpose is for....other things. Anal is seriously a no-go!
read through the thread bitch, there is plenty of anal love around

BabySilver

HSC
let;s just settle on on each to his or her own, don't knock something till you try it, try everything twice just to make sure.

And remeber.. sex in high back typists chairs with arms does not work well, but it prevents carpet burn

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Komaticom said:
doggy style, but with the guy's body facing opposite the girl. ...wtf...
How does that work?

Sophie777

mugrug said:
Let's eaxmine your logic.

You can't put your penis in an anus because it's for waste?

But it is ok to put your penis (which may I add, is for urine, a waste product) into the vagina which discharges blood and uterous lining?

Great logic *shakes head*
Urine is excreted though a completely different hole. The place in a woman where a penis goes was designed exactly for that reason. And menstruation is about being a woman and being able to have children. It isn't disgusting at all.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Sophie777 said:
Urine is excreted though a completely different hole. The place in a woman where a penis goes was designed exactly for that reason. And menstruation is about being a woman and being able to have children. It isn't disgusting at all.
Damn straight! Twas what I said! You tell it to em!

BabySilver

HSC
not on a man! it's the same hole!
what he is saying is you have aproblem with people inserting one waste disposal into another in case A (anal)
But in Case B (vaginal) you don't have a problem with inserting one Waste disposal into a creation site.

I think he has a valid point.

Sophie777

No sorry explain what you mean. Vagina isn't a waste disposal site. Not where the penis goes.

Sophie777

the penis as a waste disposal site? Yes but urine is hardly the same as faeces. At least it is sterile

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Sophie777 said:
No sorry explain what you mean. Vagina isn't a waste disposal site. Not where the penis goes.
Technically, I think it is...I mean, its waste in that the uterine lining isn't needed, and therefore expelled, and therefore waste.

Sophie777

Regardless of the 'technicality' the blood from the walls of the vagina is sterile. Faeces is not. I'm sorry that I misinterpreted what you said but it makes no difference to my point. Anal sex is completely different to vaginal sex. Anal sex has no purpose but for pleasure.

BabySilver

HSC
and for the majority of the human population neither does vaaginal sex. what's your point?

Sophie777

Ok, now whats your point?

You missed the point. I was saying that at least for those few, vaginal sex has the purpose of creating children. There is my point. You know... we are allowed to disagree. So maybe you like anal sex, so what? I don't. Thats the end.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
No one ever said anyone *had* to like anal sex! Personally, I can take it or leave it! The point is there are all these people saying things like 'ew, how dirty' and 'that's so disgusting, you're such a pervert' and if you're a clean person who showers regularly then it really shouldn't be a problem! Ahh! People are so stupid! It's just another kind of sex and it's not that big a fucking deal!

Sophie777

Yes. But the people who are saying 'ew, how dirty' have every right to say that. It's only their view on the issue. Yes, who cares. If everyone feels comfortable doing what they do in their own bedrooms then thats good.

V

vanbasten

What?! I do. Its amazing where your forefinger can reach up to.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
umm, I wash my whole body. granted, I don't probe myself in the process, but I can guarantee my ass is clean.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Sophie777 said:
Yes. But the people who are saying 'ew, how dirty' have every right to say that. It's only their view on the issue. Yes, who cares. If everyone feels comfortable doing what they do in their own bedrooms then thats good.

so they have a right to imply that i'm a dirty person for experimenting? no way. it's none of their business.
like, i understand people who don't want to do it. but when they go on and on about how disgusting it is, it shits me. no pun intended :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
glycerine said:
umm, I wash my whole body. granted, I don't probe myself in the process, but I can guarantee my ass is clean.

prove it!!!! :p:p:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)