• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

half yearly exams soon (1 Viewer)

how many hours study do you do after school??

• <1

Votes: 16 42.1%

Votes: 9 23.7%

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 4>

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
last year this time i was writing notes for about 4 hrs, and doing about 30min study - not good!
Dude, that was insane. This time last year I was probably sitting on my ass or playing CS.

Matthew_152

I left everything to the last minute lol.....the only time I studied
4 hours + a night was the night before each HSC exam. I regret it though and dont recommend cramming to any 2004 students because I was capable of achieving soooo much my than my dissapointing UAI of 91.50..aaaarrrrrgggghhhh.....

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by speersy
i dont understand
u didn't study at all except the night b4 the exam and you got 91.50??
Most subjects are logical. If you do well scaling subjects, and payed attention in class throughout the year, so you had a relatively good idea of the content, then it's not that hard to break 90's UAI.

Matthew_152

what KeypadSDM said is true..although I did hardly any study all year, I payed attention in class and did really well in all of my assignments and class tests....so by the time the HSC came I already had a relatively good idea of the content. But if u really want to excel.... and not only just break the 90 UAI barrier like I did, then I suggest consistent (but not constant) study all year....otherwise u will just end up being dissapointed like I was.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
omg...keypads really good

unlike me!
*sobs*
lol
Its been said before, but I'll say it again, DON'T MASSAGE KEYPAD'S EGO, IT'S BIG ENOUGH ALREADY

Arthur

Yikes! You guys make me nervous. I'm currently riding on zero hours, minutes and seconds of study for Maths.

Correction, I'm currently riding on zero hours, minutes and seconds of study for ALL my subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)