• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

got 2 gals at once = trouble!!!! (1 Viewer)

Glenn198718

mate all i can say seriously tell the girl you like most how you feel about them and if they want to go out with you then do it ok.

I am not like this situation but mate GOOD LUCK ok

fugazi

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
here here...you should get to know the person PROPERLY before you hook up...i know for many its hard not to think with their members but you know...if you find out what you can about them and laugh with them, becoming their friend before hand, you can accurately say what you feel and think about them...instead of being biased towards hooking up and/or sex...

gosh dreamerish, they should pay you for the advice u dispense around here...when did u get this wise?
Hahahahaha!
Umm, no. I don't think so.
A girl that you're good friends with will not want to go out with you.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
take em both...but just dun get found out

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Yes most definately. Women love competition.
only to a certain degree
in the end, his not worthy of your feelings and the girl can say (2 the other chick): you can have the retard

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
datAsianGuy said:
yeah, here's the scenario...

i met this girl ages ago, a couple of years back now and we've been good friends since. Just recently, ive been going to see her a little bit regulary and we've been hooking up. I thought i liked her and i wanted to keep seeing her because i wanted our relationship to grow and develop and all the rest of it. Is it a bad thing cos we started our relationship on a purely physical thing?? Anyway... these holidays i met another girl, and shes way sweet and i really like her. We hooked up and i felt a little awkward, but getting to know her, i found out that i really like her... as im not official with the first girl, is it cool for me to go out with the second girl and what should I tell the first one.... Should i tell her at all about the second one???

help me
I wonder how old these girls are? As a totally asian generalisation, I bet theyre younger than you and are "excited" by the bad boy image. Am I right?

HSC
AsyLum said:
I wonder how old these girls are? As a totally asian generalisation, I bet theyre younger than you and are "excited" by the bad boy image. Am I right?
like omfg do they have long straightened hair too?

NO WAYS!

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
AsyLum said:
no... ones a year older than me... making her 18, and the other is my age... 17... yeah... im asian.... but not....

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
I'm thinking that if your good enough to get two girls at the same time you should be able to figure out what to do..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
IceBreaker said:
take them both.
take them both ey? hahahah, if my bf was doin that i'd get another guy too, just to see his reaction...but honestly, all sounds like all 'datasianguy' cares about is only one obvious thing, why else would you want two people for? and datasianguy, if you are not sure of your feelings why go out with them both and hurt them both? you should not have gone out with any of them until you were sure of your 'feelings'...that's if you have any at all.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
guys, i dont think i made the scenario clear.... im kinda in a relationship (NOT going out) with the both of them. like were good friends and that, we talk on the phone, hold hands, kiss, hug, etc etc, but there is nothing official about it. I dont want both of them, but i want to remain their friends, no matter if im with the other girl. Im getting screwed up on how to approach them and talk to them bout it.... like "i know where just friends and we do this and this.... but there's another girl" like... you know what I mean.... its gonna be harsh.... my problem i spose

olchik

HSC
You should decide what girl you like more and break up with the girl you like less. It's unfair to date two girls at one and the same time.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
guys, i dont think i made the scenario clear.... im kinda in a relationship (NOT going out) with the both of them. like were good friends and that, we talk on the phone, hold hands, kiss, hug, etc etc, but there is nothing official about it. I dont want both of them, but i want to remain their friends, no matter if im with the other girl. Im getting screwed up on how to approach them and talk to them bout it.... like "i know where just friends and we do this and this.... but there's another girl" like... you know what I mean.... its gonna be harsh.... my problem i spose
Why do you have to tell them? You're just "friends" so there is no obligation to inform one friend of the opposite sex about the existence of another.

If they both understand that your relationship with them is purely on a friendship level, then you've just made a pointless thread. What would stop you from going out with one of them? The only problem is, once you start going out with one of them, you'd probably have to stop hugging and kissing the other one. Just tell her you have a girlfriend. Simple.

However, if one or both of them are under the impression that she is your girlfriend, then you're in trouble. :p

IceBreaker

HSC
invite them both to go out with you one night. take them out to a nice dinner( i reccomend pizza hut), a good movie and return back to your house and then explain to them about your circumstances. after they think your such a nice guy, they will understand. kill 2 birds with one stone

jessied

HSC
You'll end up with neither. I don't think they'd like it if they found out about each other. Even though you said your "just friends", kissing, culding etc entails more than simply friendship. I don't think any girl, be it "just friends", random or whatever else, no girl would like it if your hooking up with someone else as well as her.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
exactly, just friends, when kissing cuddling is bull, put yourself in their place, you think you're not going out with any of them, but what about them, what if they are really emotionally attached to you, and you just can't see that? It will mean that you will hurt them both anyway, you already have by being that close with both of them, i mean, wouldnt you be pissed if the girl you liked ("Friend") had an interest for another guy? you need to pick the right one sraightaway, or you need to be with neither, don't waste their time.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Well it sounds like you've come on here to boast, nothing more nothing less.

What problem do you have? You didnt seem to have one when you hooked up with both, why the sudden change of heart?

If you want to be with one, then tell one, if not, continue being the playa and stop complaining about a situation you got yourself into.

Heelix

HSC
wrong_turn said:
one word

threesome ;)
Speaking from experience a threesome is not as good as peeps make it out to be.
Specially wen your hangovers gone an u hav to see them again. Better to stick with one girl an screw it up with her than screw it up with two at once an never speak to them again

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Heelix said:
Speaking from experience a threesome is not as good as peeps make it out to be.
Specially wen your hangovers gone an u hav to see them again. Better to stick with one girl an screw it up with her than screw it up with two at once an never speak to them again
Threesomes are good if they're planned - which is hard to do. They're also manageable if you and your friends aren't shallow retards who go all defensive after sex.
Lame.

But, that said, threesomes are hard. Especially when you try and make everyone happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)