• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

got 2 gals at once = trouble!!!! (1 Viewer)

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
yeah, here's the scenario...

i met this girl ages ago, a couple of years back now and we've been good friends since. Just recently, ive been going to see her a little bit regulary and we've been hooking up. I thought i liked her and i wanted to keep seeing her because i wanted our relationship to grow and develop and all the rest of it. Is it a bad thing cos we started our relationship on a purely physical thing?? Anyway... these holidays i met another girl, and shes way sweet and i really like her. We hooked up and i felt a little awkward, but getting to know her, i found out that i really like her... as im not official with the first girl, is it cool for me to go out with the second girl and what should I tell the first one.... Should i tell her at all about the second one???

help me

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You shouldn't base a serious relationship purely on physical elements.

Does the first girl know you're not officially going out? If you didn't make it clear that you were just hooking up with her for fun, then she could have been under the false impression that you were going out.

pmr_123

HSC
i think most relationships are started on a physical basis, if you're not physically attracted to something then the relationship is just simply not going to work, but you also have to like her personality, it's a combination of the two.
you don't ahve to tell the first girl about the second, and i use the word "have" very losely. you should tell her, you're not in a relationship with her, so therefore she should understand. does she want a relationship with you? either way you're sacrificing a friendship you've had for a couple of years. and it will be worse if she finds out from someone else.
there is no issue with going out with the second one, as long as you break whatever you have off with the first. she's going to be hurt, no doubt about it, but it would be the moral thing to do.
it's really up to you

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
asiandude....i hope ur joking....sif tell the other girl....thats just like sticking ur hand into a lions mouth...wot do u think ull say???can i have both of u???rofl...wot do u think shell say???...think about it this way....how would u feel if a chik came up to u and said...i like u and this other guy and ive been going out with both of u ur ok with that rnt u???...

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
enoch said:
asiandude....i hope ur joking....sif tell the other girl....thats just like sticking ur hand into a lions mouth...wot do u think ull say???can i have both of u???rofl...wot do u think shell say???...think about it this way....how would u feel if a chik came up to u and said...i like u and this other guy and ive been going out with both of u ur ok with that rnt u???...
i saw that on jerry springer the other day while i was eating lunch.. the chick was a stripper and she did a nudey run on tv with the lil blurry thing chasing her around everywhere.. i laughed so hard milk almost came outta my nose :eek:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
datAsianGuy said:

i met this girl ages ago, a couple of years back now and we've been good friends since. Just recently, ive been going to see her a little bit regulary and we've been hooking up. I thought i liked her and i wanted to keep seeing her because i wanted our relationship to grow and develop and all the rest of it. Is it a bad thing cos we started our relationship on a purely physical thing?? Anyway... these holidays i met another girl, and shes way sweet and i really like her. We hooked up and i felt a little awkward, but getting to know her, i found out that i really like her... as im not official with the first girl, is it cool for me to go out with the second girl and what should I tell the first one.... Should i tell her at all about the second one???

help me
You're right. It is trouble.

4 inches divided by 2 women = not a lot.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
you dont have to tell either of them. just break it off gently with one of them, and youll be a-ok.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
<snip>
help me
Reminds me of my high school years. Ah the good old days... ;)

Seriously, it depends on the girls. I'm not doubting it'll be trouble (it was for me!), but how much trouble it'll be depends on the girls. In my particular situation it was one jealous & insecure one and one incredibly clingy one, and another time one was jealous, and the other was just psychopathic (excuse me for downgrading them to units) ...which naturally equalled some serious troubles that continue to this day.

From there, my experience is that physical hookups are never just physical; there's always some level of "something" in there. In my opinion, you're best to sort out what you want, and go from there, avoiding screwing others around as much as possible in the process (pun fully intended, and to be taken literally) until you determine what you're gonna do.

Give it a little time for the dust to settle and you'll have the option to do what you want, rather than being restricted by avoiding the 2 gals=trouble equation...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
It depends on what the first relationship is.
were you actually goin out?
would the first girl define what you did as cheating?
do you really like the new girl, or is it because shes new and different?

ask yourself these things (and more)....

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You shouldn't base a serious relationship purely on physical elements.
here here...you should get to know the person PROPERLY before you hook up...i know for many its hard not to think with their members but you know...if you find out what you can about them and laugh with them, becoming their friend before hand, you can accurately say what you feel and think about them...instead of being biased towards hooking up and/or sex...

gosh dreamerish, they should pay you for the advice u dispense around here...when did u get this wise?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
here here...you should get to know the person PROPERLY before you hook up...i know for many its hard not to think with their members but you know...if you find out what you can about them and laugh with them, becoming their friend before hand, you can accurately say what you feel and think about them...instead of being biased towards hooking up and/or sex...

gosh dreamerish, they should pay you for the advice u dispense around here...when did u get this wise?
Do you get paid for being a sycophantic twat? Or is it just a hobby of yours?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
1 girl = trouble..
2 girls = more trouble.. i can safely say ure stupid..

dun tell them?! too much honesty can ruin alot of stuff..

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I agree with transcendent and natstar, you cant have both, its unfair on all of you. End it with one of them or you're just prolonging the inevitable and looking like a complete ass, the longer you leave it the more its going to hurt one of you. And if you leave it too long, you stand the chance of losing both of them.

HSC
datAsianGuy said:

help me
If you're talented and deceptive, you can have both of them.

If you stuff up, even once, they will personally dismember you.
And with 6 degrees of separation, it'll catch up with you and karma will bite you in the arse (i.e. 99% of girls won't look at you twice)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)