• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

geomtery in hsc? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

do u see circle geometry and geometry in yr 12/?? or is it in the HSC.. ?? does it get any harder than the year 11 stuff.. this does not include furthur trig - t formula, compound angles etc...

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
circle geometry - yes, always get em, can be tricky and long
other geometry, of course, um, 3D trig - sometimes, but yeah, of course u get geometry.....

P

pLuvia

HSWAT3 said:
wat a dumb question
ur dumb, bcoz my teacher said that we won't see geometry again so that's why I asked as in we won't learn anymore geometry this doesnt include trig and stuff

HSC
3D Trig+ Circle Geometry you CAN do in yr 10. So your teacher's right. It can just be friggin hard for Ext. 2

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
HSWAT3 said:
wat a dumb question
No need to start a dispute here...no one is dumb. Kadlil is merely trying to clarify something that will assist him in studying for the HSC next year. Posts like yours, HSWAT3, are both unnecessary and contrary to the theme of BoS - please make constructive contributions in future.

And in response to your question Kadlil:
Yes, you may be examined on circle geomtry in MX1 in the HSC as a certain proportion of the HSC exam can cover Preliminary work.
As for difficulty, MX2 may present harder examples of circle geometry under the topic of "Harder 3U". So unless you do MX2, circle geometry won't get more difficult from Year 11 to Year 12.

HSWAT3

HSC
kadlil said:
ur dumb, bcoz my teacher said that we won't see geometry again so that's why I asked as in we won't learn anymore geometry this doesnt include trig and stuff
well why dont you just marry your gay teacher.
P.s im sure that last year in the exam we had a circle geometry question,pps...heaps dumb i got 97 in ext2

P

pLuvia

~ ReNcH ~ said:
No need to start a dispute here...no one is dumb. Kadlil is merely trying to clarify something that will assist him in studying for the HSC next year. Posts like yours, HSWAT3, are both unnecessary and contrary to the theme of BoS - please make constructive contributions in future.

And in response to your question Kadlil:
Yes, you may be examined on circle geomtry in MX1 in the HSC as a certain proportion of the HSC exam can cover Preliminary work.
As for difficulty, MX2 may present harder examples of circle geometry under the topic of "Harder 3U". So unless you do MX2, circle geometry won't get more difficult from Year 11 to Year 12.
Oh ok, well i'm planning on doing MX2 :) I want a bit of challenge but geometry gets so frustrating when you know what the answers are but you can't produce it on paper, and my teacher knows that most people "fudge"

P

pLuvia

HSWAT3 said:
P.s im sure that last year in the exam we had a circle geometry question,pps...heaps dumb i got 97 in ext2
Marrying my teacher will not be possible since she is already married and marrying her won't solve anything

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
anyone notice the fact that the bitchy one in here is female??

*shakes head in disgust*

me nice, he asked a question, in conclusion, yes, its in hsc so learn it, the end

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
HSWAT3 said:
Perhaps you'd like to help Kadlil instead of attacking his teacher. And congratulations with the 97 in MX2. With that mark I would have imagined that you would use your knowledge to help, not to demean Kadlil.

FinalFantasy

HSC
dawso said:
anyone notice the fact that the bitchy one in here is female??

*shakes head in disgust*

me nice, he asked a question, in conclusion, yes, its in hsc so learn it, the end
how do u know that he\she is a "female"
do u realise girls often don't reveal their gender under their username?
dey just put it as undisclosed
and in this case, that person's username doesn't sound very "girlish" to me:p
hahaha

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
kadlil said:
Oh ok, well i'm planning on doing MX2 :) I want a bit of challenge but geometry gets so frustrating when you know what the answers are but you can't produce it on paper, and my teacher knows that most people "fudge"
Hehe...well, you can't always "fudge" because the proof just wouldn't make sense :p
Circle geometry can be frustrating and I strike similar problems to you at times. The best thing to do is to consider all the relevant theorems and see if one of them holds the key to the proof. Personally, I just stare at the figure for a minute and if the answer doesn't come to me I move on. Sometimes I'll be working through the rest of the paper and the proof just dawns on me.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
how do u know that he\she is a "female"
do u realise girls often don't reveal their gender under their username?
dey just put it as undisclosed
and in this case, that person's username doesn't sound very "girlish" to me:p
hahaha
It says HSWAT is female.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
do u believe what is says?:p
Well, would you change your "gender" to female?
For the purposes of this forum, I'll assume that they have chosen their correct gender for display on their profile.

P

pLuvia

I reckon if HSWAT doesn't like what I am asking than she OR he should not even care and reply i know i wouldn't

FinalFantasy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Well, would you change your "gender" to female?
For the purposes of this forum, I'll assume that they have chosen their correct gender for display on their profile.
dawso noted that "the fact that the bitchy one in here is female"
so i questioned.. how does he know that "HSWAT3" is a female for sure
you never know, some ppl pretend to be the opposite sex lol

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
dawso noted that "the fact that the bitchy one in here is female"
so i questioned.. how does he know that "HSWAT3" is a female for sure
you never know, some ppl pretend to be the opposite sex lol
Again...I'm assuming.

FinalFantasy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Again...I'm assuming.
hey do u notice kadil often receives some sudden attack from someone wen he posts?
i think last time he received such attack from the same person as well LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)