• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (5 Viewers)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hahaha maybe im surrounded by nutcases,
feel like my times r running out. -_-

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
don't you need to be second last year to apply for most of the internships out there anyway? i thought at this stage of your degree most people just look for work experience (or try to get lucky with an internship IF they can)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
true that.

unfortunately, i do know friends who are working for big banks already & only in their 3rd year.

but meh. XD i will just start with work experience first

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
get a dog.

dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kitten :p
If you went to china you could eat dog.

:santa:

In other news, those people working in investment banks in 3rd year (i assume you mean 3rd year in a commerce / law degree) will most definitely burn out come graduation.

That, or they worship the God of Commerce and listen to Jay Chou. Either way, wouldn't want in.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
karoooh said:
Mike, how inundated was Kenso with Pilgrims? You know, it took me 1.5 hours to get to the city, both ways, instead of 20 mins. I'm so tired and grumpy right now.

How was touch, Helen?
haha i feel sorry for you kids living in one of the hotspots of pilgrimsville - you should be glad that they're about to all jet off soon back home! :)

Oh it was great this (like every week haha) - I managed to actually get > 1 of my own friends to come by this time too.. hardly ever happens, but this time around 5/6 of them came so im like woooo party time!

and now they're all sore and complaining :D

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
and now they're all sore and complaining :D
Lulz, oh how this can be so misconstrued :shy:

This chat thread moves pretty fast now :wave:

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
haha oh bob dear, you are the speedster of this thread clearly :p and mr misconstruence indeed!

I feel like i'm running out of time with things i have to do and i haven't done... :(

and why won't my Last.fm update! grrrr

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i need to revise my programming language...forgetting what you've learnt over the holidays is bad enough, enough to somewhat scare me into studying :D

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Bobness said:
If you went to china you could eat dog.

In other news, those people working in investment banks in 3rd year (i assume you mean 3rd year in a commerce / law degree) will most definitely burn out come graduation.

That, or they worship the God of Commerce and listen to Jay Chou. Either way, wouldn't want in.
That is true (both dog and commerce kids)

/Right now, i just feel like bum in my career-unrelated job for the rest of my life.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
i need to revise my programming language...forgetting what you've learnt over the holidays is bad enough, enough to somewhat scare me into studying :D
same for me.. except with actual languages. Forgot like everything I learn-ed last session :(

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
haha oh bob dear, you are the speedster of this thread clearly :p and mr misconstruence indeed!

I feel like i'm running out of time with things i have to do and i haven't done... :(

and why won't my Last.fm update! grrrr
It's because you're on your mobile.

With avril.

Yeah.

That totally didn't make sense.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
lol practise more what?

I must say, this is the 3rd time in a row where i've told myself to revise french in the holidays so i don't become some sorta illiterate loser come semester recommencing.. and what happens? i still don't! argh frustration all around.

oh woo it updated!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
lol practise more what?

I must say, this is the 3rd time in a row where i've told myself to revise french in the holidays so i don't become some sorta illiterate loser come semester recommencing.. and what happens? i still don't! argh frustration all around.

oh woo it updated!
Why were you so eager to have it updated?

Helen, Helen, Helen, Girl. Helen, Helen. Don't be insecure girl!

Own that coldplay! Work that james blunt.

You're beautiful :eek:

You all like GRACE KELLY. GRACE KELLY.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
Why were you so eager to have it updated?

Helen, Helen, Helen, Girl. Helen, Helen. Don't be insecure girl!

Own that coldplay! Work that james blunt.

You're beautiful :eek:

You all like GRACE KELLY. GRACE KELLY.

Oui c'est pas ca, mais donc, je voudrais ameliorer mon francais mais comment, si je ne peux pas rappeller tout que j'a appris? lol

haha it's because i don't actually like that specific 'mobile' song by avril. whereas i was listening to this fantastic tune from Amelie and wanted to share such love :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
Oui c'est pas ca, mais donc, je voudrais ameliorer mon francais mais comment, si je ne peux pas rappeller tout que j'a appris? lol

haha it's because i don't actually like that specific 'mobile' song by avril. whereas i was listening to this fantastic tune from Amelie and wanted to share such love :)
Yeah you kinda cute when you take my advice :shy:

Translation plez? And don't be like mike and be all like it's 'bob's hot'.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
Yeah you kinda cute when you take my advice :shy:

"Bob's hot"

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
uhawww said:
"Bob's hot"
LOL. *je ris beaucoup haha*

uhawww said:
someone speak to me in jap i need to practice
umm..... konichiwa? lol. ohayo gu... man i do not remember this shizz from yr 5 haha! sorry mike but you know, have you ever thought that you could try speaking to me in FRENCH so that I could practice?! ;) yeah that's right! :argue:

Bobness said:
Yeah you kinda cute when you take my advice

Loosly translated (since it wouldn't make complete since directly word-4-word):

"it's not that - I want to improve my french, but how do I if i don't remember anything I've learnt?"

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
umm..... konichiwa? lol. ohayo gu... man i do not remember this shizz from yr 5 haha! sorry mike but you know, have you ever thought that you could try speaking to me in FRENCH so that I could practice?! ;) yeah that's right! :argue:
Oui c'est pas ca, mais donc, je voudrais ameliorer mon francais mais comment, si je ne peux pas rappeller tout que j'a appris?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)