• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

General Pants Group Interview :] (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
hahah i have an interview too
plan is to act quirky and be loquacious, although tbh i'm not that keen on the job because of pressure and what others have told me, but if i get it i'll take it. a job is a fucking job.

how ironic
hahaha.

in my group interview for sanity a couple of years back i was by far the odd one out. we were asked who we would invite around to dinner if we had the option to invite any three people alive or dead and all of the girls i was with said "justin timberlake lol coz he is soooooo hot" or something similar and my answers were elliott smith, nick cave and patrick wolf. noone out of the 12 people in the interview room knew who they were, and when we were split into partners as a get to know you, my partner announced to everyone else that i was weird haha.

i have nfi how i got that job and why i still have it haha

johony

HSC
hahaha.

in my group interview for sanity a couple of years back i was by far the odd one out. we were asked who we would invite around to dinner if we had the option to invite any three people alive or dead and all of the girls i was with said "justin timberlake lol coz he is soooooo hot" or something similar and my answers were elliott smith, nick cave and patrick wolf. noone out of the 12 people in the interview room knew who they were, and when we were split into partners as a get to know you, my partner announced to everyone else that i was weird haha.

i have nfi how i got that job and why i still have it haha
oh god hahaha
that is pretty ~indie~ miss dancer

i will really resent my job even more if i am surrounded by people who think i'm 'weird' and if i have to spend more than half my pay on the clothes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)