• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FORCES of ATTRACTION (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
callisto said:
is it true that guys prefer blondes?? like not all guys do but I've heard its a majority preference

just wondering...
Not totally tru, it depends on the person. Like alot of my friend prefer bruenettes which i find weird coz i like blondes more. A majority do like blondes i think (coz their hott duh) and they stand out more

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah most people think i like blondes but in actual fact i like bruenettes.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
50Cent said:
yeah most people think i like blondes but in actual fact i like bruenettes.
Me too. ^5, nigga.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
shady_03 said:
Not totally tru, it depends on the person. Like alot of my friend prefer bruenettes which i find weird coz i like blondes more. A majority do like blondes i think (coz their hott duh) and they stand out more
Skittled used to tell me that he loved blondes, however, he has failed to go out with one, opting for a brunette everytime... It must be peer pressure.

Personally, I find brunette girls sexier, they're more exotic. Plus, whenever I meet a natural blonde, I cant help but think ditz.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
agreed. if someones ugly, theyre ugly, irrespective of what colour hair they have. as with hotness. i could say i was more attracted to brunettes, but then theres always spin spin a blonde or two to balance out the eqn. :)

HSC
i don't know if it's just me, but i love it when chicks have absolutely awesome hairstyles. meh call me weird, but that just does it 4 me.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
absolution* said:
agreed. if someones ugly, theyre ugly, irrespective of what colour hair they have. as with hotness. i could say i was more attracted to brunettes, but then theres always spin spin a blonde or two to balance out the eqn. :)
oh jizzle <3
all my good male friends tell me to dye my hair black! what do you think? ive had it black before, but that was when i was 13 yrs old and goth so it has bad associations. it might be different cos i wouldnt be wearing hot topic skirts and shit this time around. but i dunno.

maybe theyve just been looking at too much suicidegirliness?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
oh jizzle <3
all my good male friends tell me to dye my hair black! what do you think? ive had it black before, but that was when i was 13 yrs old and goth so it has bad associations. it might be different cos i wouldnt be wearing hot topic skirts and shit this time around. but i dunno.

maybe theyve just been looking at too much suicidegirliness?
if you didnt keep running away from me i could give you a proper answer :)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
asq, millions of people the world over dye their hair daily despite their eyebrow colour.

anyways, i have kinda dark eyebrows, but you can also get eyebrow pencil for that.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
to continue with the idea of attraction...
theres this theory that you love someone the more they push you away. personally i think that makes for a pretty shitty relationship, if one person is constantly rejected.
but hey, it works for some people!

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
what about the outfit a chick is wearing? are there certain styles that guys like?
like obviously short skirts are gonna get you attention but what about a girl with some style..

also, I know its hard to generalise but do guys really only want tall, skinny chicks?
sounding kinda superficial here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)