• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

flirting (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

ok... say you're at work and you and a guy who works there get along really well... you now flirt when ever you are together, calling eachother "sexy" and joking about "dating together" and stuff like that... now... you've organised to go out for lunch...

would you take this as a sign of "friendship"? or "something more"?

V

val_dramaqueen

yes, yes... im back.. once again with a stupid relationship dilemma! stupid men! stupid stupid stupid! why can't you guys be all "upfrnt" and just say "i wanna fuck" or something?
instead of this "hello sexy lady" crap at work! apparently our boss reckons somethings gonna happen, so she's gonna write on the whiteboard at work "$20 petty cash goes to the first person to ask the other out"
damn her!... why'd i have to tell her shit? lol

V

val_dramaqueen

she is cool... she wants to see me "un-single" and all "in love" and stuff... just cause she is! damn beeatch... damn her to hell!!... but she's awesome, we're best mates. lol.. seriously!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
and since when does "i wanna fuck" work?

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
yes, yes... im back.. once again with a stupid relationship dilemma! stupid men! stupid stupid stupid! why can't you guys be all "upfrnt" and just say "i wanna fuck" or something?
Why don't you just ask him that?

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
haha tru dat.... it's guaranteed to work, too :D
oh god... not back to this damn conversation we had in the old other forums about how to get a guy/chick... just say "wanna fuck?"

arrggghhh!! NO! it's out of the question!

the main reason im hesitant is because i dont think im worthy of having a bf!

so... if anyone is going to answer my original question, that'll be great! lol

(breaking, im not mad with you!)

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
haha how could you be...... go team call on me!!! :p
oh fuck yes! i still wish i had that video... god thats a good video! dayum!! hhahaha... no im not gay

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha how come u dont have it any more? just download it off limewire or something

V

val_dramaqueen

BreaKing said:
haha how come u dont have it any more? just download it off limewire or something
i never had it in the first place *cries*... i would download it... but it would take too long and i know it'd be worth it... buuut.... i dunno... i guess im too lazy!
anyway, im off to bed! :D nighty night captain "call-on-me"

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
the main reason im hesitant is because i dont think im worthy of having a bf!
A simple photo would answer that question.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ahhh he's probably thinking the exact same thing.
Just go, have fun, forget the label and take it from there. Either tell him if he flirts/jokes with you one more time then youre going to kiss him and see what he does... or be all jokey but serious and SAY that he wants you and just grab him... confidence!

Unless i read it wrong and you dont WANT it to be a date?

Collin

HSC
N/A
If you joke about dating each other and call each other sexy, the lunch would obviously be something more than just 'friendship'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)