• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fisher and Student Cards (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
So the alarm has played up before in Wentworth Terrace? Thought we were just really unfortunate.

tennille

HSC
Actually it hasn't. I was just remembering the time it went off in the electrical engineering building during my exam last semester (chemistry). I'm just having a bit of a whinge. :p

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
The alarm in wentworth goes off all the time, it seems like everytime i go there we get kicked out. Maybe someone placed the alarm right over the toaster in the kitchen.... i wouldnt put it past them...

It would really suck to be kicked out during an exam though... how do they stop you all from talking to each other?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Uh, no idea. But the people I heard were all too worried entertaining the possibility of resitting the paper that they didn't take the opportunity to talk to each other. Seems pharmacy people are more honest than I thought they were. But anyway, you can't ask much about the extended response questions--you may have the points but it's also how you develop them and write them, so it would only be the MC, and that's probably only a few extra marks.

tennille

HSC
Got my student card today. They look so much better. It is a pity, however, that my photo looks like I'm trying peep around a corner. :(

The line was long, but it goes quickly. Just remember that you need to fill out a concession form, get that approved (and you'll receive a white form), then you get your new student card

niteshade1312

HSC
YAY I have my brand new spanking Student Card. So glad my photo didn't turn out bad either.. Yes, Darlington Centre was very foreign to me too. Anything across the road towards Wentworth is a trek and a half.. I love my Quad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)