• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

finding ur PIN (1 Viewer)

could u find ur pin??

• no, it took me like 10 mins!

Votes: 50 79.4%
  • yeah, its right there

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did anyone have problems finding their pin on the piece of paper?? they could've put it in a more obvious spot!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, bout 4 of us already stated that we were blind and couldn't find it. I only found it after reading some post.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
I was expecting the number to be inside the box because its important and valuable, but it wasnt there. So i just kept reading thinking it was somewhere within all the writing, which it wasnt. so i was thinking 'where's my pin num- oh! there it is, in the corner? what a stupid place to put it'

Yeah I didn't even find it until I went to school today and some b*tch insulted my intellegence cos i didn't know it was on there...not my fault i am blind

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
My sister couldn't find it on her letter, so she gave it to me and I couldn't find it for about 3 mins ...

I don't think it was in such a silly place last year ...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I couldn't it find it for ages, I was standing there bagging out UAC coz of it and then my dad found it!!

Nah I didn't Punch her...but it added to my BAD day....I ended up only staying for first period i was just grrrrrr today so i walked out went home...But I found it eventually...even though i don't need it

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man it took me 15 minutes to find mine... bloody hell... it made me feel so dumb LOL

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I couldn't find it... I said to my mum "omigod they have forgotten to put the piece of paper with my pin in the envelope"... then I found it hehe.

lbft

Geek
HSC
Just remember, the people who put it in such a silly spot are the ones who are deciding our immediate future :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hah to all of the comments!

yeah they have this huge boxy with like "PIN NUMBER, please keep this paper blah blah.." and then i couldnt find it on the paper! i thought it'd be somewhere close to the lecture on keeping the paper but it wasnt!

Darkiris

mooie!
meh i didn't realise it was actually about a pin =P

i thought they were just sending propaganda or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)