• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Final Week (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I had no idea people were ending this week...
We've got lessons all week until friday, when we have a Year 12 Charity walk across sydney called the "5 Bridges walk" (because we walk across 5 bridges...)

Then monday and tuesday = normal lessons
Wednesday = farewell stuff + year 12 review
Thursday = picknick day at Jamberoo
Friday = valedictory service (I guess kinda like graduation) + Formal

HSC
i say that we all rebel against the teacher and bring party supplies.... balloons, chips, drink, music etc.... we should all plan to get to class before her, set up, and PAR-TAY!

haha... or we could just lock her out :D
hahahahahahah im up for either of those options. sure our class will be too lol.
i can actually imagine both scenarios.
"uhhh......year 12! what did i say about having a party? put the food away and get out your KISS notes please"

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
according to our school there is "no such thing as muck up day". we arent even allowed to wear free dress or do anything except go to class. we're having a slave day, but only leadership team and captains are being slaves.

Xcelz

HSC
you guys are lucky/unlucky. ive got 2 weeks left. but this friday we have to do a recess for all the teachers, have a BBQ @ school on the morning of our last day next week. we have our farwell ceremony as well on that day with awards etc. graduation is after HSC. has anyone found that as the end is approaching there not so certain about leaving school now?

HSC
you guys are lucky/unlucky. ive got 2 weeks left. but this friday we have to do a recess for all the teachers, have a BBQ @ school on the morning of our last day next week. we have our farwell ceremony as well on that day with awards etc. graduation is after HSC. has anyone found that as the end is approaching there not so certain about leaving school now?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :confused:

Ksubi

HSC
Lol they suspend us if we get caught doing it. So tight.
We're not allowed a muck up day either..
GAYNESS
but our school is having our formal next thur... so shit that its before the HSC.
MUSIC hsc today.. shit, gotta run.

parawhoree

HSC
We're not allowed a muck up day either..
GAYNESS
but our school is having our formal next thur... so shit that its before the HSC.
MUSIC hsc today.. shit, gotta run.
BISCUIT!!

omfg.

good luck

i dont wanna leave!!! I can't imagine not spending time with all the peoples everyday...:(

Ksubi

HSC
AJ, HAHAHA
i know right, where you at girl?
yuu at school? business?
im just guessing, Im shitting myself now, its sooo real. HSC=Killing me slowly,hahahaha.

i srsly want a muck up day.

parawhoree

HSC
so do i.

thats why we're trying to organise the stunts in the quad. yeahh im in business, trying to write a resume. its shitting me to tears.

YOU WILL BE FINE! REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE FOR DRAMA!!!! You were stressing, but when you got up there you were awesome. Seriously biscuit, you'll be fine!

Ksubi

HSC
AHHHH, i love it that you call me BISCUIT.
lollolololo.
well i gotta parcatice now, ily.
see yuu round ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)