• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

final exams tips n resources (2 Viewers)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
They have a tendency to reuse past papers in Accg100. Or should I say, "the" past paper. In the Econ110 forum, someone posted saying that they use the same one every year. Like, they crossed out a question in our year because we didn't cover the same topics.

As for long answers, in Econ111, they recommended 3 pages, I dunno bout 110, tho.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by choco
how come they don't have accg100 past papers?

anyway, i'm finding it really hard knowing how to answer econ110 long answer questions... in my long answer test my explanations were everywhere... and i ran out of time

so do you have tips for longer response econ question? like how detailed do you need to be?
dun b scared coz u stuffed up the midsem. dat was bs. i might even fail dat but still no sweat about finals. so dw too much.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
Originally posted by -=«MČŇhﴊ»=-

Q1: conceptual framework questions like the ones u find in ur txtbook where u are told an event and the transaction, n u gotta spot out wat they did wrong n wat they shouldve done. they'll be like 5 of those.

Q2: Internal control question. Prolly sumfin on how a cinema manages its tickets and cash collecting. You gotta write a 1 page long answer on evaluating its system and wat u would do.

for the conceptual framework stuff is it like they misreported assests and stuff or is it more complex?..cos i dun remember doing anything like that during tutes.
also for the loner answer question can we answer it in point form( with enough detail) or do they want a full essay response?

Last edited:

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
for the conceptual framework stuff is it like they misreported assests and stuff or is it more complex?..cos i dun remember doing anything like that during tutes.
also for the loner answer question can we answer it in point form( with enough detail) or do they want a full essay response?

look at problems 17.1 and 17.2 in the text, i hear they are very similar to the qn given

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
look at problems 17.1 and 17.2 in the text, i hear they are very similar to the qn given
yep
dere was 1 about installing some small gadget on trucks, n sumfin like building a new warehouse and taking out a loan etc

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
ok thanks!
hey about the exams..since we can't take our bags and stuff in with us where do we put our stuff? someone told me that we put them in E7B but since my exams are in the gym isn't that a bit far away?...is there another place? also can we bring our wallets in with us or not?

*hopeful*

HSC
but r we allowed 2 take like a pencil case in with us ? or absolutely nothing

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
u can take pencil case. might be asked to put it on ground. u can bring in drink and in some hard subjects brain food and drugs. stretcher would also be good if u collapse after exam so they can carry u out wihout doing any spinal damage.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
where in the gym?

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
where in the gym?
you know the mac theatre? you know the grass down there toward the west side? like a little patch and on the other side there's a big building. as far as i know that's the gym.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
can others please post up anything else they remember from accg100 exam that they did last yr?

much appreciated. :)
also, can anyone remember how many questions alex said will be in the exam?

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
This was what we were told in our last lecture last year... I think besides what -=«MČŇhﴊ»=-, the only addition I can think of is the thing with incomplete data, the periodic/perpetual question where they ask about difference (and you just memorise the tute), and learn closing entries cos I lost about 5% for laziness..

Hope that helps.

Btw, there is no guarentee that Alex will ask the same questions ;)

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
/me cries cos noone does his subjects :(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Don't worry, you can help other people.. when I did my subjects way back when, no one helped me =p

doe

HSC
N/A
here my tip

if you still give care how you go, you havent studied enough :D

doe

HSC
N/A
oh and get off the internet and get back to studying

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
This was what we were told in our last lecture last year... I think besides what -=«MČŇhﴊ»=-, the only addition I can think of is the thing with incomplete data, the periodic/perpetual question where they ask about difference (and you just memorise the tute), and learn closing entries cos I lost about 5% for laziness..

Hope that helps.

Btw, there is no guarentee that Alex will ask the same questions ;)

Did you type that up in your lecture last year - or it was given to you ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)