• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Festival of Dangerous Ideas? (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
yh in bold, look sori if i offened u i just get really defensive at things
omg not in bold that's disgusting...

Sprangler bolded several things which he thought would be interesting to attend, and you took offence to the one referring to Islam - as bkm noted the bolded text is the name of the session. You are being too sensitive, this paints yourself and your 'cause' in a poor light.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
ALRIGHT U DUMB IDIOT, freaken where da HELL did u get the child marriages?, minimum marriage age is about 18 yrs nowadays, polygamous is not accpted by islam unles both parties agree n must treat both parties da same. actually ur stupid values of going to pubs n clubs n sleeping wif complete strangers and yet expect a forgivess from ur partners(which is believe is a form of polygamous) are more monkey like behaiours 2 me. n walking around beaches nakid seem more unaccaptable and yet again monkey like 2 me. polygamous is something cultral not freaken religon stupid!!!!
This is what happens when you let savages worship their own god.

Australia is a land for whites who worship the white god.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Yeah, they should totally scrap Pell and get an atheist to argue for his side. That would be very interesting. :rolleyes:
pell's the kind of guy who walks into an all-girls' school and tells them that raising kids is the most fulfilling thing they're going to do.

but anyway, always wanted to see germaine greer in the flesh and know more about polygamy.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
pell's the kind of guy who walks into an all-girls' school and tells them that raising kids is the most fulfilling thing they're going to do.
Could you tell me anything better that women would be capable of, honestly?

X

xeuyrawp

So? The few times I've seen him involved in any sort of debate, it's always interesting. Yes there are far more engaging theologians out there, but he's the most well-known in Australia, so having him there to be pwned is awesome.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
So? The few times I've seen him involved in any sort of debate, it's always interesting. Yes there are far more engaging theologians out there, but he's the most well-known in Australia, so having him there to be pwned is awesome.
it was just a roundabout way of calling him a wanker, really.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Yes Jules I'm def going.

Well we've booked the flights so it will be a bit of a waste of money if we don't.

How big are the venues, will they sell out quick? I've only been in to the Opera House once but we weren't allowed past the lobby.

And like, the TCE has me on a leash too, but I'm managing. And hello its way more of an education than you're gunna get in the brainwashing factory of school.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
There's a reasonable chance that I'll be on crutches and smashing painkillers (relatively major surgery 1 week before) - plan to go to this though. Buying festival pass tomorrow featuring maximum freedom lovers.

X

xeuyrawp

it was just a roundabout way of calling him a wanker, really.
Oh, good job. :-\

There's a reasonable chance that I'll be on crutches and smashing painkillers (relatively major surgery 1 week before) - plan to go to this though. Buying festival pass tomorrow featuring maximum freedom lovers.
Sifn't come! It's a few days before my thesis submission, but I'm going to watch a few friends on the Soapbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)