• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Feeling completely comfortable. (1 Viewer)

Jezzk

HSC
How long did it take you to feel completely comfortable with the person you're in a relationship with?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
if you don't feel comfortable with your partner, then why did you even start a relationship?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
After the first few months usually. It takes a while for you to get used to each other, and adjust your patterns to make for a more comfortable fit. Also probably a good idea not to be rough when sleeping with them as that shows you don't care about them. Generally being with them more often in the day will help get rid of that cold awkward feeling. Generally though you're going to have to give them space or else you'll end up damaging them. Well, at least that's how it was with me and my last mattress. This new one with it's orthopedic attributes which is supposed to be good for your back is not nearly as comfortable.

mushypeach

HSC
in my case it happened before we got together.....but we're a special case....

but generally you should give one month, max

gella

HSC
After the first few months usually. It takes a while for you to get used to each other, and adjust your patterns to make for a more comfortable fit. Also probably a good idea not to be rough when sleeping with them as that shows you don't care about them. Generally being with them more often in the day will help get rid of that cold awkward feeling. Generally though you're going to have to give them space or else you'll end up damaging them. Well, at least that's how it was with me and my last mattress. This new one with it's orthopedic attributes which is supposed to be good for your back is not nearly as comfortable.
lolol

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
its not really a good relationship when you have to "endure" their presence

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
what a silly question. it depends on the person, and also there are different types of comfort (sexual, physical, emotional, spiritual, etc)

for example, i was emotionally comfortable in my relationship from day one, but because of my own issues i still am not 100% sexually comfortable.

but in a sense i'd think it's good to not be too comfortable ever, for fear of becoming complacent and boring. perhaps. i don't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)