• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Favourite artists in the 90's adn early 00's (1 Viewer)

Rage_Quitter

HSC
This might sounds weird.

But yeah, BackStreet Boys and Boys II Men were the days.

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
this is the worst thread of all time.

of all time
Indeed.

90's and early 2000's had some of my favourite bands of all time but virtually everything mentioned so far is what sucked about that period.

Pulp, Blur, Supergrass, Suede, Elastica, The Stone Roses, Oasis, Nirvana, The Libertines, The Strokes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and a few others from that period are about a trillion times better than the Spice Girls and The Backstreet Boys.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Indeed.

90's and early 2000's had some of my favourite bands of all time but virtually everything mentioned so far is what sucked about that period.

Pulp, Blur, Supergrass, Suede, Elastica, The Stone Roses, Oasis, Nirvana, The Libertines, The Strokes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and a few others from that period are about a trillion times better than the Spice Girls and The Backstreet Boys.
it's all a matter of personal opinion mate.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
90's and early 2000's had some of my favourite bands of all time
Agreed. A few more from the era:
Andrew Bird, Ayreon, Bloodhound Gang, Death Cab For Cutie, Flaming Lips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, HORSE The Band, Iced Earth, Opeth, PUSA, Radiohead, Red Sparowes, Sonata Arctica

The period has had unmeasurable number great artists. It's just a matter of finding them.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Smashing Pumpkins defined the 90s for me
I was replaying some of their stuff the other day for the first time in ages. Ah, memories.

occer

HSC
N/A
Indeed.

Yeah, the 90s should be remembered for britpop, not the fucking spice girls.

Oh also Radiohead, they owned the 90s.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Indeed.

i know what you mean but assuming you actually complete you hsc in '11 you were ~2yrs old when different class was released.

if most of the people in this thread are around my age then they would've been 7. what do you think a 7yr old is going to want to listen to, spice girls or pulp?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)