• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ex or current accg105 ppl (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
Is ants pants your practice set? If it's the case, then last year we didn't have to hand it in. Just make sure before the final, you memorize the info in the first few pages. For us, 10% of our mark was based on 10 questions like "On which day of the week was income paid to employees?" or "Name two of the accounts receivable".

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ND said:
Is ants pants your practice set? If it's the case, then last year we didn't have to hand it in. Just make sure before the final, you memorize the info in the first few pages. For us, 10% of our mark was based on 10 questions like "On which day of the week was income paid to employees?" or "Name two of the accounts receivable".
accg105? last year we did have to hand in that practice set... cept it wasnt the antz one, it was solaire.

for...cause: yeh i figured it was the same organisers for this as for joe... but damn if it wasnt at such a shitty date id go

ND

HSC
Nup we didn't. I didn't hand mine in and still got a D.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i want to go 112 so badly...but my dad will fukn kill me if i do...its like 3 days before my maths exam

with hte practice set...it might be an easy 10 marks to pick up if its just memorising...

CrashOveride

HSC
ND said:
Nup we didn't. I didn't hand mine in and still got a D.
Your tutor just basically glanced at it to see that you wrote stuff?

Do you remember how the rest of the exam was, like was there lots of questions about drawing up the random financial statmenets etc.

some SIBT guy who did it last term told me that it was just some short answers and not many long questions?

my tutor rkns there is gona be essay like stuff ><

lecturer also wont post up any past papers.

ND

HSC
CrashOveride said:
Your tutor just basically glanced at it to see that you wrote stuff?
Nope i didn't bring it to a tutorial once. (and i lost the 5% allocated to tutorial work)

Do you remember how the rest of the exam was, like was there lots of questions about drawing up the random financial statmenets etc.

some SIBT guy who did it last term told me that it was just some short answers and not many long questions?

my tutor rkns there is gona be essay like stuff ><

lecturer also wont post up any past papers.
I think about 60% of the paper is short answer.

I remember that there was a question where you had to do a statement of cash flows (had to be careful not to double count stuff).

There was a big question on ratios, asking you to describe what they mean and use them in reference to how a particular company performed (gave you its ratios etc).

A few questions on... i can't remember what it's called, you know that stuff where at the end of an accounting period you fix up your accounts (like work in progress and revenue received in advance).

I think that there was one long writing question but i cant remember what it was on.

Seriously though don't worry about this subject, concentrate on math and 211.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)