• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Estimate my Atar! (4 Viewers)

michaeljennings

HSC
yes!! haha :p
Ahh there we go were on the same page now. No your school report mark has nothing to do with your internal assessment mark and external assessment mark. Thats why only ranks are important. Because some schools may set easier exams than other schools or have more lenient marking guidelines

prawnyscrawny

HSC
N/A
Ahh there we go were on the same page now. No your school report mark has nothing to do with your internal assessment mark and external assessment mark. Thats why only ranks are important. Because some schools may set easier exams than other schools or have more lenient marking guidelines
Ohh i see now, thanks for everything, +1 to you my friend :p goodnight :)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Low 80s? Nope.

Low 70s? Probable.

60 + ? Definitely.

wogboy23

HSC
Hey guys, can someone calculate my ATAR
keep in mind my schools grades overall are quite low, so could someone calculate this please (ill base it off my rankings and trial mark)
English Advanced - 1/17 95% (Average I think around 96%)
English Extension 1 - 1/4 98% (Average I think around 96%)
English Extension 2 - 1/3 88% (Average I think around 90%)
Modern History - 1/23 99% (Average I think around 98%)
Ancient History - 1/23 97% (Average I think around 97%)
Legal Studies -1/10 97% (Average I think around 97%) *By average, I mean my average throughout the year calculated from assessments

Thanks guys!
(I have no idea to tell you what I got in the HSC but I think most might be similar, with the exception of modern and legal being a bit less as the papers were tricky and I got a few multiple choice wrong that I'm sure of :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)