• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Enrollment - this idiot needs help! (1 Viewer)

Katharine040787

HSC
My questions are probably so stupid but I really don't know what I'm doing and need some help.

So I've logged into MyUNSW and accepted my offer. I wanted to hold off enrolling and selecting my subjects until another time and it says that all you have to do is log out and when you log back in you can resume where you left off. I've tried doing this but I don't know exactly how to get back to where I was. I've logged into MyUNSW but where do I go from here? I can't take the same steps I did before because I've already accepted my offer.

I know I know, I'm so clueless! That's why you guys are so great!!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
You should still be able to select "Proceed with Enrollment" or whatever the button was at the bottom of the "My Applications" tab. It should automatically take you to where you are up to, if not just click the area on the check list on the side.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol UNSW's system is still alittle quirky, but it should work.

1. Log onto MyUNSW Portal with ur Student ID + Pass,
2. then in My Student Profile, locate "Update my Enrolment".
3. Next something like this shoudl come out:

Undergraduate - [Your degree] - [Your Campus, should be KENS] - Semester 1 2007 [[Update your Enrolment]]

5. Click the blue button - Update Enrolment next to it.
6. Add courses and enroll.

That's what you're after right? :) If you've accepted your offer and gone through all the formal stuff like your Name, address, Phone Number, TFN, etc you should be up to adding classes.

Last edited:

deano059

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Lol UNSW's system is still alittle quirky, but it should work.

1. Log onto MyUNSW Portal with ur Student ID + Pass,
2. then in My Student Profile, locate "Update my Enrolment".
3. Next something like this shoudl come out:

Undergraduate - [Your degree] - [Your Campus, should be KENS] - Semester 1 2007 [[Update your Enrolment]]

5. Click the blue button - Update Enrolment next to it.
6. Add courses and enroll.

That's what you're after right? :) If you've accepted your offer and gone through all the formal stuff like your Name, address, Phone Number, TFN, etc you should be up to adding classes.
can you complete all this in part 2 incl class selection without a credit card/payment ie are payments due sometime in march

AND

any classes signed up to - can these just be changed immeidately online should a student so choose before and/or during semester

Katharine040787

HSC
Ok, found what I'm looking for but I have another question.

I'm moving house in about 4 weeks time and am wondering if I should change my address details now or wait till I've moved? If I leave it as my current address and continue onto the next part of enrollment is there a way to go back later after I've enrolled to change my address, and if so, how do i do that?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You can change your address at your myUNSW profile, once you've done all the enrol thingy's. Here's a picture for when you get there...

Where the mouse is, obviously.

gman03

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
You can change your address at your myUNSW profile, once you've done all the enrol thingy's. Here's a picture for when you get there...

Where the mouse is, obviously.
One of the few people who didn't use JPEG/MS Word to show timetable/screenshots. Good work!

Rekkusu

HSC
@Drmix: haha I think those fines are from something else. I have like $10 library fine, and it's not showing up on my Student Profile :)

@gman: lol lol, you actually looked up the properties of his image? ;)

Muhaha...I now know Neb is called James:santa:

deano said:
can you complete all this in part 2 incl class selection without a credit card/payment ie are payments due sometime in march

AND

any classes signed up to - can these just be changed immeidately online should a student so choose before and/or during semester
1. Yes, there is NO need for credit card payments even for DFEE degrees if you have elected to use HECS scheme. In fact since the Govt has scrapped all Voluntary Student contribution fees, you don't pay a cent direct to UNSW during your whole undergrad period.

2. Yes, you can change them anytime until after about 2 weeks of Semester Commencement. I.e. 2 weeks after semester 1 if we're referring to the current situation.

HOWEVER, if you choose to drop a course, you must do so before the Census date, otherwise you will have to pay for the whole course, then a 2nd Census date is where you can still drop your courses WITHOUT any Academic Penalty (i.e. Fail), but you will have to pay for the course fees.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
how do u have a 40c credit?
Good fucking question - I've got no idea.

One of the few people who didn't use JPEG/MS Word to show timetable/screenshots. Good work!
Yes. I've been congratulated about that on this website as well. I certainly do rule.

@gman: lol lol, you actually looked up the properties of his image?
Probably just the little white dots that indicate its giffiness.

Muhaha...I now know Neb is called James
ALSO SAME
Pity you won't see me at UNSW again :p

Word.

Rekkusu

HSC
Lolz he's now a traitor to his country of UNSW'er. =) He's heading to USyd!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kill the foo!

I'm still here to help out the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, Asians and a couple of Australians that will need help getting ready for UNSW. God knows I found the damn system to be a little intimidating.

Also, the USyd forum isn't as active as this one, hence not as good. ALSO SAME!

elfm

HSC
what course you doin?

pfft the unsw enrolment system is easy as pie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)