• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

econmoics (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hey im in year 11 and doing econmocis but are thinking i should change to history. can anyone tell me whether they think ecosget better in t2 of 11 and year 12? and whether if i dont like it now i might like it then>? any general infomrationa dn suggestions ect will be apppreciated
thanking u!

kate86

hey wat history were u thinking of changing to? i do economics and mod history n his ext. economics can be a bit overwhelming at first in year 11..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hehe i do eco, mod and ext hist too. eco in yr 11 is so dull and boring..it gets better in yr 12. if u wanna know what it likes then grab the textbook and have a flip through...wait didnt u say that u wanted to drop chem and do ancient? :confused:

kate86

Originally posted by Sarah168
hehe i do eco, mod and ext hist too. eco in yr 11 is so dull and boring..it gets better in yr 12. if u wanna know what it likes then grab the textbook and have a flip through...wait didnt u say that u wanted to drop chem and do ancient? :confused:
hey wat other subjects do u do? do u rekon eco is stil hard in yr 12 but cos im struggling still!

santaslayer

HSC
eco gets better in term 3 of yr 11.......it then gets really good in yr 12...(provided u do the work)
yr 12 eco is not really hard at all.....what troubles are u having in the subject?.....tell us and we might be able to help u!

AGB

HSC
yeh definitely stick with eco....i didnt really like it that much in year 11 but it was heaps heaps better in year 12, provided (as santaslayer said) that you do the work

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kate86
hey wat history were u thinking of changing to? i do economics and mod history n his ext. economics can be a bit overwhelming at first in year 11..
i was thinking of ancient history

Originally posted by Sarah168
yeah im really confused i wanted to drop chem but then the lines didnt line up right so

Originally posted by santaslayer
eco gets better in term 3 of yr 11.......it then gets really good in yr 12...(provided u do the work)
yr 12 eco is not really hard at all.....what troubles are u having in the subject?.....tell us and we might be able to help u!
hehe thanks!
im having trouble because they use really big words ( i.e propensity) and stuff like that to describe basic things
i guess its learning all the concepts and stuff. i did commerce last year but ecos doesnt really relate to it. the stuff we did in commerce is what we aare doing in biz studies.
i just dont really like the stuff in ecos like graphs n stuff. i like going to ecos though coz the class is samll and its funny but im not actually like the ecos work if that makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey wat other subjects do u do? do u rekon eco is stil hard in yr 12 but cos im struggling still!
im doing 3u eng and maths and those 3 subjects. eco gets ALOT better in yr 12

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
i do economics and mod history n his ext. economics can be a bit overwhelming at first in year 11..
I do those subjects as well...Personally, I think eco does get better. The stuff you learn at the beginning of year 11 is kind of boring. You should read a little ahead in the textbook to see if you are actually interested in what is to come.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
I do those subjects as well...Personally, I think eco does get better. The stuff you learn at the beginning of year 11 is kind of boring. You should read a little ahead in the textbook to see if you are actually interested in what is to come.
yeah i have read ahead, but it still looks hard~! lots of graphs biz studies is sooooooo much easier. i think im going to let go of ecos for real next week

i-color

I did eco and ancient history in yr 11 and 12
i thought both were really good.....but personally i loved eco so i recommend eco :D

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
everyone seems to say that ecos gets better in yr12, but i dont think ill stay that long ie if its stuz after year 11 ill drop it if i dont drop it like now which i think might b the right thing to do

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*

hehe thanks!
im having trouble because they use really big words ( i.e propensity) and stuff like that to describe basic things
i guess its learning all the concepts and stuff. i did commerce last year but ecos doesnt really relate to it. the stuff we did in commerce is what we aare doing in biz studies.
i just dont really like the stuff in ecos like graphs n stuff. i like going to ecos though coz the class is samll and its funny but im not actually like the ecos work if that makes sense
u do 3 english mannnnnn.....
these 'big words' cant be that big for a 3 u eng girl!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
u do 3 english mannnnnn.....
these 'big words' cant be that big for a 3 u eng girl!
ya they can and just coz i do 3u eng doesnt mean i do it well! ( nah i like eng, but ecs seems so sciencey and mathish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)