• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Don't Ask For A Pay Rise - Rudd Says (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Brontecat said:
What'd more suprising is Rudd recently was said to be giving out yet another cash giveaway for low income families. He fails to see that people at all levels of income whether they be low, middle (of which many gov. workers are) or upper class income earners. Everyone has been overspending, debt comparisons show that similar percentages of income loss are shown across the board.
seriously?

got a link or something

ffs that's so wrong

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Re: Rudd defers pay rise for over 10 million workers

i agree, but it is made more difficult when ppl are in government jobs like police officers and teachers there's no way they can easily be able to negotiate prices which is exactly why they rely on the unions.
the way teachers are paid is monumentally stupid, the unions don't understand the concept of financial incentives, or even supply & demand, lolz

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Re: Rudd defers pay rise for over 10 million workers

my work wont fire me cos im the only one who can do half the shit there the stupid understaffed fucks

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Imagine if Joe Hockey was PM instead of Rudd. The thought makes my eyes water.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
The reason for no payrises - endorsed by quite a few unions now - is that too many payrises call for forced redundancies.
lolz

it'll be like back in the old days

you can't do a certain job that needs doing because it'll threaten someone else's position, even if they're useless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)