• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does Keynesian economics works? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debauchee

HSC
Whatever makes you think I only refer to women as bitch? Your conduct is inimitably bitchy, a male specific epithet just wouldn't suffice.
So when a male conducts himself in a way you disapprove of, you compare his behavior to that of a female?

Gosh, you really do loathe women.

I think there are flaws in democracy, does that mean I can't therefore support it and believe in its merit as the best means by which to choose government?
demoracy is a way of running things, economic theory is a way of describing the world

the failure of other systems does make (it possible that) democracy the best system available, whereas if economic theory is wrong, it is wrong, and its possible there is yet to be a 'right' theory

Lentern

HSC
So when a male conducts himself in a way you disapprove of, you compare his behavior to that of a female?

Gosh, you really do loathe women.
Sure deliberately misinterpret what I say that's real clever.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
hypothesis:
lentern is an economic illiterate (see post #3)

prediction:
if he is an economic illiterate, he will avoid actual discussion on aforementioned economics. will eventually drop his line of argument in favour of bad internet forum tactics

evidence:
lentern claims that economics and literacy are mutually exclusive
when asked to elaborate, rephrases: "are there any logically watertight economic theories"
when asked to define the terms, fails and rephrases: "are there any economic theories devoid of fallacies"
when asked to define the terms, fails and feigns despondency

conclusion:
hypothesis confirmed, lentern is an economic illiterate.

recommendations for further research:
given that lentern is an economic illiterate, perhaps his "support" for keynesian economics is simply a smokescreen for, or derivative of, his political affinities (i.e. government intervention)

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Been a follower of FA Hayek and his predecessors for years.

Austrian school of Economics FTW <3

Edit: I agree with the poster that said this thread does have little relevance to the outdated principles of Keynesian economics. Also that article reads like dirt.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Discussion is no longer about the issue. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)