• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does height matter? (1 Viewer)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
clover_charm said:
Man..i'm like 177cm, isn't that tall for an asian chick? nearly all the guys are shorter than me! But all my crushes have happened to be taller than me :p People always tell me i could be a model which i can't deny i like hearing :D
You're so tall. I'm so jealous. What nash are you? Aw, man, you're so tall for an asian. I would love to be your height. Are your parents tall? Do you do alot of sport? Drink alot of milk? Give me tips.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
pcx_demolition017 said:
ur parents *expect* u to date asian guys?
are u an abc or from hk/china...?

btw. i'm an asian guy....short-average: ~170cm. one of my asian friends is probably around 175ish. most are around 170-172ish. just for people's opinions...am i short for an asian guy? - i know i'm a midget compared with aussies (average 180), but i dunno if i'm actually a "short asian", coz that'd be kinda bad.
They prefer me to marry a Chinese person. Why? Keep the culture going. Communication would be easier.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pcx_demolition017 said:
agreed!
IMO "cute" is better than "hot"....and "cute" generally applies to most asian girls.
and bukkake

kpq_sniper017

Fairytale said:
abc. I don't have to marry an Asian but they would prefer me to.
i'm in the same position (pretty much), except i'll be searching for a girl :)
i wonder if the abc population is growing...coz a lot of the asians i know are "very asian"...i don't know if it's that easy to find abcs around sydney... ???

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Auto Wah said:
bukkake is when people cum on another's face.
repeatedly.

I'm 6'1, and Felicity is 5'10 so we're on the taller end of the scale, but Jacqueline is 5'9 and she's been with a few guys who have both been taller and shorter, so I don't think height matters that much.

And I don't care what nationality a girl is, if they are attractive then they are, if they're not, they're not. Height is irrelevant. I find Lauren Jackson pretty attractive physically while I also find Toni Pearen attractive, and there's about a foot difference between them.

C

CaR

Say if an 18yr old guy, with a height of 160cm? Would he have a chance of achieving a growth spurt of around 3 inches in 5yrs time?!? O__o

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Fairytale said:
Asian guys tend to be shorter than me and my parents expect me to date Asian guys. I am not tall, just 168cm. Most of the Asian guys I know and see are shorter than me. I know there are some that are tall.

asian guys r minimum 170cm +

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
asian guys r minimum 170cm +
Is there height restrictions on being asian these days?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
CaR said:
Say if an 18yr old guy, with a height of 160cm? Would he have a chance of achieving a growth spurt of around 3 inches in 5yrs time?!? O__o
not in this lifetime

well im 150cm and im an asian guy. i cant find a girl shorter than me that is my age so i hv to go out with 12-13 yr olds coz they r shorter than me. im 20 by the way.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
CaR said:
I think that is a possibility. From what I have heard, guys stop growing at the age of 21.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
damn and i thought i was short (168-9). although recently i have started eating 2 lunches so hopefully that'll help me grow some more. i have (some) hope.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jago said:
damn and i thought i was short (168-9). although recently i have started eating 2 lunches so hopefully that'll help me grow some more. i have (some) hope.
Calcium and vegetables. If you want to grow, get stuck into both.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i am close to 170cm.. so i like my guys abt 180cm ish.. tall enough for me to wear heels.. and not too tall for me to have to tip my toe if i am gonna kiss him... but then again datz the ideal... and the ideal situation rarly ever happens :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
yeah, grow horizontally :p
jkz

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Raiks said:
Calcium and vegetables. If you want to grow, get stuck into both.
sure thing dad.

seriously though, my chances really aren't that good considering im already taller than both my folks. :/

Edit: sif hsc, i've gained 2kgs in total for the past 3 years (now at 56kg) so it's either growing vertically or packing on the muscles (ain't happening, im lazy)

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jago said:
sure thing dad.

seriously though, my chances really aren't that good considering im already taller than both my folks. :/
Well my parents are 5'7 and 5'10 and I'm 6'1... a lot has to do with diet, thats one of the reasons why over the years, people have become taller in general.

But sometimes genetics can veto your wishes to grow that extra little bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)